Which layout option do you want to use?
Which theme color do you want to use? Select from here.
To be murdered by random sheboon
Sometimes I wish I lived in Ukraine because at least there are no black people.
Unfortunately they prefer to draft old guys. Atleast i wont die for nothing.
A sane normie will see that there is a small minority of blacks that ruin the black community but nobody wants to admit that blacks have more bad eggs than mostBehavior modulated by DNA. I know a pretty cool black dude tho
They draft anyone they can jfl
llterally they catch retarded people whoever they can get their hands on
the government of Ukropland is a jewish mafia who hires criminals to draft (kidnap) people
even downie syndromes were sent to die
at this point?A sane normie will see that there is a small minority of blacks that ruin the black community but nobody wants to admit that blacks have more bad eggs than most
a Cool wignat will see that there are a small minority of good blacks and hoes they will lead their people away from ours
They try to avoid collage students
I read a book that basically predicted thisat this point?
They are at such a shortage because of the population's hostility and unwillingness to continue (far too late imo) they can't afford to be picky and their goal isn't securing the future they're destroying whatever is left from the native population while ensuring profits for western capital I think that's obvious