Which layout option do you want to use?
Which theme color do you want to use? Select from here.
Im not falling for it. Im using it to be lulzyAlso, you're falling for femcel trolling, "Random people took on a Viking identity when they went on vikinging so they could have been Muslim"![]()
I made that channel myself a long time ago. Great memories.
Sheeeeeeit.I made that channel myself a long time ago. Great memories.
That was true. I don't get why white people have hijacked my people's history.
Come on man... that's a big stretch.
4000yr old Aryan mummy from Western China with well preserved blonde braids & blue glass beads draped over her face.
View attachment 14686
Everyone was everywhere, it's clear our understanding of history is only seen through a small lens.
Lol which part ?Come on man... that's a big stretch.
Lol which part ?
vikings were jews
Who will put an end to the endless?Meow
יהוהWho will put an end to the endless?