Layout Options

Which layout option do you want to use?

Color Schemes

Which theme color do you want to use? Select from here.

Help we need one more player to join us in Mabinogi so we can make a NEETs guild

クーロ

共产党一份
Joined
Mar 2, 2024
Messages
168
Me Amor Fati @Tabula Rasa Enju @Enju and @VladislavDeGeso already joined. One more player would make 5 members in a party. Then we will get a guild permit and make our own. Would any of you be interested in carving out a virtual life for the NEETs of this chat? Start here:
This big tiddied mommy gives you an in-game birthday gift every year
9289084
 
Me Amor Fati @Tabula Rasa Enju @Enju and @VladislavDeGeso already joined. One more player would make 5 members in a party. Then we will get a guild permit and make our own. Would any of you be interested in carving out a virtual life for the NEETs of this chat? Start here:
This big tiddied mommy gives you an in-game birthday gift every year

You folks still on Mabinogi?

I actually saw a "ElysianField" guild, wondered if it was you folks.
Used to play it a long time ago, getting back into it now.

Still fun with all the mini game crafting, but I'm a sucker for mini games and active mechanics.
 
You folks still on Mabinogi?

I actually saw a "ElysianField" guild, wondered if it was you folks.
Used to play it a long time ago, getting back into it now.

Still fun with all the mini game crafting, but I'm a sucker for mini games and active mechanics.
Havent played in months. Got too into playing eroges and daydreaming all day. Odd this got bumped because i was thinking about the game while walking a little bit ago
 
You folks still on Mabinogi?

I actually saw a "ElysianField" guild, wondered if it was you folks.
Used to play it a long time ago, getting back into it now.

Still fun with all the mini game crafting, but I'm a sucker for mini games and active mechanics.
Well I think we still needed one more person.

Need クーロ @クーロ to organize.

​

 
You folks still on Mabinogi?

I actually saw a "ElysianField" guild, wondered if it was you folks.
Used to play it a long time ago, getting back into it now.

Still fun with all the mini game crafting, but I'm a sucker for mini games and active mechanics.
I still hop on sometimes. Drop your username and I'll add you when I log back on
Count me in, sociopath for hire
You too. Once I have everyone added we'll organise to gather someplace and use a guild scroll to form our own guild
 
Activity
So far there's no one here
Top