Personal Experience What is the Cloud?

Forgive Me Father For I Have Sinned
The Cloud is a type of memory shared through the Schumann resonance, which all of humanity has access to. When you dream of a place that doesn't exist, have Deja Vu or when someone goes to sleep and wakes up speaking other languages, it's because they've downloaded one (or more) memories directly from the Cloud. This Cloud is where the dead go after they die (hence the imagery of the afterlife with clouds, it's something literal). This is because the cloud is literally in the stratosphere, in the clouds.
Serial Experiments Lain prophesied this a long time ago.
But how did I also come to this conclusion? Intuition. I've had the experience of remembering places that don't exist, or remembering places even though I'm seeing them for the first time. This is also, for example, the explanation for why some people claim to remember places from past lives - they downloaded the memory from the cloud while they were asleep and their souls were detached from their bodies.
I have no proof of this. It's like a whisper, I hear it in my soul.
Yes, I'm schizo - but that has nothing to do with it.

Elmo rules the world!
it’s possible to visit the collective conciousness, it’s the void many people report about during meditation. it’s basically the psychic information highway shared by all consciousness.

the void is basically this massive black 3D space where your thoughts manifest a physical reality.

Forgive Me Father For I Have Sinned
Interesting theory, sounds like a shared consciousness type of phenomenon
Also, checkout the Akashic records. Humanity is connected, everyone is connected.

it’s possible to visit the collective conciousness, it’s the void many people report about during meditation. it’s basically the psychic information highway shared by all consciousness.

the void is basically this massive black 3D space where your thoughts manifest a physical reality.
I once managed to enter other person's dream through astral projection, that's why I think that the collective unconscious is real.
There's also a bunch of records of people who could access the akashic records in the past. I would argue that one of the most prolific projectors was Chico Xavier. He was the leader of Spiritism in Brazil. From what I could gather on my research, he also did some automatic writing live on television.
God only knows what's really hidden behind the "science" and "reason" curtains.

Elmo rules the world!
Also, checkout the Akashic records. Humanity is connected, everyone is connected.

I once managed to enter other person's dream through astral projection, that's why I think that the collective unconscious is real.
There's also a bunch of records of people who could access the akashic records in the past. I would argue that one of the most prolific projectors was Chico Xavier. He was the leader of Spiritism in Brazil. From what I could gather on my research, he also did some automatic writing live on television.
God only knows what's really hidden behind the "science" and "reason" curtains.

Yes it’s possible to create your own dreams, include other people in your dreams, and hijack other peoples dreams through wake induced lucid dreaming. I enjoy playing out scenarios and making fantastical environments and exploring other universes. I’ve been to the Minecraft world many times. Before dream creation is done you go into the void, which is can be used not only for dream creation, but for telepathic communication with extraterrestrials, remote viewing/conciousness projection, and reality shifting.

I think you should read up on Daegon Magus. He’s a lucid dreamer and astral projector that had some interesting metaphysical experiences. Purpleenergy3547 is another interesting fellow on YouTube to check out as well. He has great content on psychic protection, abilities, energy work, etc.

General Adolf SergeantAutist Mayweather Khan
Staff member
Yes it’s possible to create your own dreams, include other people in your dreams, and hijack other peoples dreams through wake induced lucid dreaming. I enjoy playing out scenarios and making fantastical environments and exploring other universes. I’ve been to the Minecraft world many times. Before dream creation is done you go into the void, which is can be used not only for dream creation, but for telepathic communication with extraterrestrials, remote viewing/conciousness projection, and reality shifting.

I think you should read up on Daegon Magus. He’s a lucid dreamer and astral projector that had some interesting metaphysical experiences. Purpleenergy3547 is another interesting fellow on YouTube to check out as well. He has great content on psychic protection, abilities, energy work, etc.
Can I play multiplayer mode with Abhorrence @Abhorrence at lucid dreams?

Activity
So far there's no one here