Layout Options

Which layout option do you want to use?

Color Schemes

Which theme color do you want to use? Select from here.

Discussion What is the point of this forum?

The main gimmick of this forum is transcending the blackpill one way or another.
It's like a redpill forum but instead of a homosexual circlejerk over male models we spam philosophical platitudes.
We are the special snowflakes of the manosphere.
Seems like this answer is the most 'correct' one
 
Incels tend to be more extremist and toxic on average. I believe this community has a more neutral baseline and that's what it makes more attractive compared to other community alternatives.

... althpugh I'll admit Looksmaxxers are not any different from incels.is users. Very terrible people to deal with in general.
True AF.

I find this forum more tolerable than certain others.
 
Activity
So far there's no one here
Top