Hobby What's your favorite fragrance/kind of fragrance?

Loser
I don't care if designer fragrance's are "NPC" but I really like Jean Paul Gaultier's Le male Le parfum, despite it's below average performance and projection (how long it lasts and how strong it is), the smell make's up for it. It's one of the best vanilla fragrance's of all time and in my opinion, the best fragrance in the Le male line alongside ultra male (elixir is way overhyped). I also enjoy woody fragrances, when I first heard of Dior Homme Intense I thought it'd be a woody masculine type of fragrance but man was I wrong. It smells very powdery and medicine like, I was repulsed by the smell when I first smelled it but I've kind of acquired a taste for it now, It's definitely for more mature noses. I'd like to someday get into niche fragrance houses like zoology but even tip of the iceberg niche fragrances like xerjoff or tom ford's oud put me off.

Loser
Interesting hobby. I've never used fragrances, I don't really have a use for them for me to justify buying them.
I'm too broke to afford buying them other than my JPG (Jean Paul Gaultier) le male le parfum but I've just smelled a lot of fragrances at stores.

Forum Regular
You don't use fragrances when going out? I mean no fragrance for your face but still.
What are you trying to tell me? Are you making fun of me?

When I was practicing martial arts years ago, I was shamed twice for not wearing deodorant. That's why I use it.

Loser
What are you trying to tell me? Are you making fun of me?

When I was practicing martial arts years ago, I was shamed twice for not wearing deodorant. That's why I use it.
I'm not shaming, the no fragrance for your face was just a statement but seriously man, up your hygiene if you haven't already. Mfs say its over when they won't even do the most basic softmaxxes.

Activity
So far there's no one here