Discussion What's your "winter arc"?

An abstract
Winter arc means improving/glowing up in the months of winter, the word likely originated from "training arc" in animes

My plan's are simple because I don't want to make difficult goals that I can't achieve

1. Acquire more esoteric knowledge

2. Learn some high income skills

3. Start working out again

4. Switch to healthier diet

This are what iam looking forward to improve on in the following months, i would love to know if you guys have plans as well

"Vril-Blitz!"
Same 4 tbh with maybe a different order. Also going to take stuff for parasites.

1. Working towards financial stability: working on a modelling project that may or may not make me a ton of money. If not, I'm just going to fallback on cybersecurity or realtor.
2. Work out: I'm going to the pool more often during winter (I know it's gonna be cold af, but I like the cold, so it's okay) and I'm also going to rock climb more with some added calisthenics.
3. Esoteric Knowledge: I'm currently rereading the Hellenistic "Vedas" before I go into stuff like Corpus Hermeticum (and many others). I also want to read the Essene Gospel of Peace (got recommended this).
4. Going to try to clear parasites (I'm obviously infected + I'm an American, we don't really do any form of anti-parasitical treatments like most other countries).

Lux

Rookie
Winter is always a grind because the sunlight hours & weather aren't conducive to getting work done & your circadian rhythm & immunity goes to shit. I've been hopping on adderall & 3 grams of vitamin C to pull through the last 2 years

Activity
So far there's no one here