MAGONIA 馬冠宇 Heart Joined Oct 16, 2024 Messages 6,208 Aug 4, 2025 Thread Author #1 In my nat social media it seems clear that white girl Summer is here. Is it true or is it just my echo chamber?
In my nat social media it seems clear that white girl Summer is here. Is it true or is it just my echo chamber?
newsincerity 嘻嘻 Monk Joined Jul 30, 2025 Messages 1,677 Aug 4, 2025 #2 I don't use social media and I live in white only country so
newsincerity 嘻嘻 Monk Joined Jul 30, 2025 Messages 1,677 Aug 4, 2025 #3 also Im a neetcel I couldnt care less tbh
MAGONIA 馬冠宇 Heart Joined Oct 16, 2024 Messages 6,208 Aug 4, 2025 Thread Author #4 newsincerity said: I don't use social media and I live in white only country so Click to expand... Antarctica?
newsincerity said: I don't use social media and I live in white only country so Click to expand... Antarctica?
newsincerity 嘻嘻 Monk Joined Jul 30, 2025 Messages 1,677 Aug 4, 2025 #5 Queen Belle said: Antarctica? Click to expand... I wish