Media WHITE PILL MEDIA DUMP. Books, Philosophy, games, anime, media!

Please send your media!
i'll start

Musui's story!

Musui's story, A detailed biography of Musui's Story recounts the escapades of samurai Katsu Kokichi. As it depicts Katsu stealing, brawling, indulging in the pleasure quarters, and getting the better of authorities, it also provides a refreshing perspective on Japanese society, customs, economy, and human relationships.

The beginning chapters offers a whitepill and denouncing his life as a Neet, etc.
Video summarizing book (beutiful visuals)

(Book PDF, sketchy looking site, but it works.)

Puer aeternus!

My personal favorite, of upmost importance, and my name! Puer aeternus, In Jungian psychology the term puer aeternus is commonly used to describe a certain type of man––charming, affectionate, creative and ever in pursuit of his dreams. These are the men who remain adolescent well into their adult years, generally full of life yet strangely draining to those around them.

(video features alot from the book)

(PDF, i've also uploaded my explanations for certain sentences, it's crazy to know this old psychologist managed to predit how my life would go. Very important media which i hope all incels, and whitepillers read!)

Most importantly!

WELCOME TO THE N.H.K

Twenty-two-year-old college dropout Tatsuhiro Satou has been a hikikomori for almost four years now. In his isolation, he has come to believe in many obscure conspiracy theories, but there is one in particular which he holds unshakable faith in: the theory that the evil conspirator behind his shut-in NEET (Not in Employment, Education or Training) status is the Nihon Hikikomori Kyokai (NHK)—an evil and secret organization dedicated to fostering the spread of hikikomori culture.

(offers solution in the end, and is very very entertaining, i've rewatched it twice, and buying the physical manga,)

Please find the Visual novel, and manga yourself, both feature new content not introduced in the anime!

glitch nhk GIF by Caitlin Burns

Send your own media now! (gtg)

DSPatrician
Trying to think of a game related to the Whitepill, even a little.
I'm guessing Animal Crossing as a whole might count? This includes the entire series - even Wild World and GameCube, where the villagers are quite harsh.
Animal Crossing is available on multiple Nintendo consoles, and there's a mobile game but it doesn't count in my opinion, coming from a lifelong AC fan.
Maybe the entire Xenoblade series too, though I've only finished Xenoblade 2, despite having played all four of them. I'm supposing that they count as "Whitepill" games.
Xenoblade 1, 2, and 3 are all available on Switch. Xenoblade X (my favourite) is exclusive to Wii U. Let's pray for a Switch port at some point.
Persona 5 and 4 (since they're the only ones I've played in the Persona series) might count, since they're about accepting your circumstances regardless of how pitiful your life might be in the objective sense of the word. Persona 4 and 5 are available on Steam.
Stardew Valley and similar farming sims might count as Whitepill games. Many of these are available on Steam, too.

Edit: added a few more.

Good choice with Welcome to the NHK. I'm about ¾ of the way through the anime and it's one of my favourites already. I've found the novel online and have a pdf on my kindle, I might post it here later if possible.
it's available everywhere, i'd buy physical versions, but they're so goddamn expensive, and im not currently working, if it makes sense, im not trying to watch nhk casually, i want to absorb it, to turn my life better. I ate a huge pot of noodles today, might post pic, whilst watching that anime

Trying to think of a game related to the Whitepill, even a little.
I'm guessing Animal Crossing as a whole might count? This includes the entire series - even Wild World and GameCube, where the villagers are quite harsh.
Animal Crossing is available on multiple Nintendo consoles, and there's a mobile game but it doesn't count in my opinion, coming from a lifelong AC fan.
Maybe the entire Xenoblade series too, though I've only finished Xenoblade 2, despite having played all four of them. I'm supposing that they count as "Whitepill" games.
Xenoblade 1, 2, and 3 are all available on Switch. Xenoblade X (my favourite) is exclusive to Wii U. Let's pray for a Switch port at some point.
Persona 5 and 4 (since they're the only ones I've played in the Persona series) might count, since they're about accepting your circumstances regardless of how pitiful your life might be in the objective sense of the word. Persona 4 and 5 are available on Steam.
Stardew Valley and similar farming sims might count as Whitepill games. Many of these are available on Steam, too.

Edit: added a few more.
AAAHHHH i fucking love the wii, masterpiece.

DSPatrician
I think for literature, the Harry Potter series and The Hobbit/Lord of the Rings might count.
Sorry I can't add more for literature as I mostly read blackpilled books. :confused:

I think for literature, the Harry Potter series and The Hobbit/Lord of the Rings might count.
Sorry I can't add more for literature as I mostly read blackpilled books. :confused:
you can add blackpilled books aswell, it's fine by me, in my perspective white pill is blackpill in a positive light, we must seperate due to .is rotters lol

i do have another whitepill book technically, its unnamed, but a biography of a train surfer, really entertaining book from 1890's america, amazing book.

DSPatrician
A Christmas Unity by Kane J.S. Price on Amazon could count as a festive whitepill read. This is a shameless self-promotion, though. 🤣 Most of what I write and publish is very bleak and blackpilled, so it was quite a feat for me to write a whitepilled book.
If I ever decide to write and publish another whitepilled book, I'll be sure to let the forum know.
A Christmas Unity cover 2

A Christmas Unity by Kane J.S. Price on Amazon could count as a festive whitepill read. This is a shameless self-promotion, though. 🤣 Most of what I write and publish is very bleak and blackpilled, so it was quite a feat for me to write a whitepilled book.
If I ever decide to write and publish another whitepilled book, I'll be sure to let the forum know.
View attachment 486
post the blackpill content bro!

DSPatrician
post the blackpill content bro!
My most successful blackpilled book was Partners in Crime, about a couple of teenage boys who plan on shooting up their school, including their "origin story" and what drove them to do such a drastic thing. My favourite though, is A Failed Life, which is somewhat similar to No Longer Human (which is a good blackpilled book, too). I'm writing a new book called The Causation of Grievances, which is blackpilled too.
In terms of blackpilled films I think Taxi Driver definitely fits the bill.

Activity
So far there's no one here