Philosophy Who are you?

People in the modern world (and most worlds to be fair since sentience has never been most people's strong suits) are for the most part are incapable of knowing who they are. When asked who they are they will have no answer, they might tell their name or their occupation but not more, they have not introspected deep enough on that idea to get to that conclusion.

I oftentimes reflect on who I am and what my purpose is.
For me I have figured it out, I am a seeker. Seeker is who I am. It is my being and it's purpose.
All my life all I have done, am doing, and will continue to do is to seek value, truth, and meaning in concepts, ideas, and people.

I enjoy the seeking more than the finding, it is in the knowledge that I may discover a true original insight about the fabrics of the universe that keeps me going, that I may contribute to the world from an angle and with a perspective previously unexplored.

I would like to invite everyone reading this ta a mind exercise, it may take you a minute or a lifetime; Reduce your being and purpose into one word. It will help you understand your desire, drive, and purpose. It will help you direct which path you should pursue since it strips the false perceptions of this society away from you and you are left with your core. Value your core.

blank slate
Staff member
Administrator
People in the modern world (and most worlds to be fair since sentience has never been most people's strong suits) are for the most part are incapable of knowing who they are. When asked who they are they will have no answer, they might tell their name or their occupation but not more, they have not introspected deep enough on that idea to get to that conclusion.

I oftentimes reflect on who I am and what my purpose is.
For me I have figured it out, I am a seeker. Seeker is who I am. It is my being and it's purpose.
All my life all I have done, am doing, and will continue to do is to seek value, truth, and meaning in concepts, ideas, and people.

I enjoy the seeking more than the finding, it is in the knowledge that I may discover a true original insight about the fabrics of the universe that keeps me going, that I may contribute to the world from an angle and with a perspective previously unexplored.

I would like to invite everyone reading this ta a mind exercise, it may take you a minute or a lifetime; Reduce your being and purpose into one word. It will help you understand your desire, drive, and purpose. It will help you direct which path you should pursue since it strips the false perceptions of this society away from you and you are left with your core. Value your core.
Funny that. That has been my custom title on Neets.net for a while now. But perhaps I approach it in a more introspective manner as opposed to yours as I seek to understand more about myself and the world about me.

I am a rebel / outlaw

7CCFAD92 885F 4B57 803E 0CD6D5C8BA03

Activity
So far there's no one here