Why do man have "mommy issues"?

Forgive Me Father For I Have Sinned
Jung explains this very well in the myth of Perseus and the Medusa.
Medusa is the negative feminine side, represented by the mother's flaws. Perseus needs to kill her, because only by overcoming his mother's fear can he face his father's fear (Kraken), and conquer Andromeda (the real feminine side), and then complete the hero's journey in himself, becoming an integrated man. Generally, when he is unable to kill his mother, he is overcome (swallowed) by the fear of his father (Kraken), and then, my friend...

Transforming into a kraken is the most extreme manifestation of man who does not transcend his mother's fear. It's like Norman Bates, from Psycho, he's the classic case of when a man becomes the monster he should fight within himself.
In most cases, a mother whose fear is very strong in a child is usually the overprotective one, or the "tiger mom" who transfers her childish desires onto the child. Most of the time the boy is raised in an overprotected or ultra-compact bubble, in which he is unable to escape and develop.
The boy, in the end, doesn't leave the place, he becomes a child, incapable of solving his own problems.
The son held back by maternal fear does not leave his place, what is the power of the medusa?
Petrified is the child, petrified is the man. Other than that, it's either overcoming or the extreme case, as I said above.

Forum Regular
Does this have to do exclusively with mother/child relationships, or can it also be carried over to other circumstances in life?

Because I believe that in addition to the traumas suffered by being the child of an overprotective mother, there are also other traumas that can cause problems in a person's development.

Living Happily
I have a few qualms about my mother. She yells/screams to the top for her lungs, chases me around the house, throws cutlery; these arguments It only comes from worries about my future and my habits. Wouldn't call them issues

Activity
So far there's no one here