Layout Options

Which layout option do you want to use?

Color Schemes

Which theme color do you want to use? Select from here.

News Why is he like this?

Vaincu

We’re not in wonderland anymore, Alice.
Joined
Sep 11, 2025
Messages
275
Does he not want to be allowed to post anymore?
pie6qh.jpeg

 
I talked about 8 of the things he mentioned and didnt get banned in blackpill community.

My secret is simply that my post is long and they d1d n0t r3ad the content.

I mean, admincels dont read. And I know they dont read, so if I insert the idea in the lower portion of my incel essay, they will not see it. I also know how their eyes move when they observe a page, and there have been studies on how humans habituated to internet tend to scroll a page. So I know where I can hide an idea so they skip it and do not register it.
 
Does he not want to be allowed to post anymore?
pie6qh.jpeg

He's probably infected by parasites, and combined with the drugs, that have hijacked his mental faculties. His cat is sick with flees, just imagine the unsanitary state of his living environment. He's most definitely got toxoplasmosis and who knows what else.
 
He's probably infected by parasites, and combined with the drugs, that have hijacked his mental faculties. His cat is sick with flees, just imagine the unsanitary state of his living environment. He's most definitely got toxoplasmosis and who knows what else.
A combination of ass parasites and demons, oh and for sure the cat shit parasites.
 
He's probably infected by parasites, and combined with the drugs, that have hijacked his mental faculties. His cat is sick with flees, just imagine the unsanitary state of his living environment. He's most definitely got toxoplasmosis and who knows what else.



@gripmaaxxing
 
He's probably infected by parasites, and combined with the drugs, that have hijacked his mental faculties. His cat is sick with flees, just imagine the unsanitary state of his living environment. He's most definitely got toxoplasmosis and who knows what else.
How do we save him?
It's my Mishima theory (find it in the accelerationist, San Diego and basilisk threads), he couldn't continue here anymore so he manufactured drama and pressed the self-destruct button. Freudian types (cowardly and self-unaware types) do this instead of simply logging out or pressing delete.
I've seen him do it on .org probably done it on other forums
 
Activity
So far there's no one here
Top