Discussion A whitepill iceberg?

An abstract
A iceberg for whitepill sounds very cool, basically would be about all the deep and mainstream ideas and knowledge of whitepill will be put in a iceberg form, the tip of the iceberg will have the most common ideas which most whitepillers follow in day to day basis and the deeper the iceberg goes the more niche the ideas will be which very few whitepillers follow like going monk mode etc

The iceberg can have 5 tiers with each tier having whitepill activities, that are done by majority of whitepillers to very few elite whitepillers

For tier 1 I think ideas like : religion, building other forms of relationship, learning new things are on my mind but i think there can be more

Rookie
Mathiverse @Mathiverse, be honest non existence, or death of the ego could be a terra nuclear whitepill, so grandeur and titanic that it coalesces with the blackpill again.

But tbh lots more info is needed, and who knows maybe non existence is not possible and that there is something after death etc. Tbh you can’t really know with the jews and similar forces misguiding humanity.

An abstract
Mathiverse @Mathiverse, be honest non existence, or death of the ego could be a terra nuclear whitepill, so grandeur and titanic that it coalesces with the blackpill again.

But tbh lots more info is needed, and who knows maybe non existence is not possible and that there is something after death etc. Tbh you can’t really know with the jews and similar forces misguiding humanity.
Yeah, iam still confused about the true definition of whitepill, is it all about positive coping with reality or it can be any form of dealing with the harsh reality.

Rookie
Yeah, iam still confused about the true definition of whitepill, is it all about positive coping with reality or it can be any form of dealing with the harsh reality.
Generally i feel it is tackling reality, the unknown or whats beyond you with mostly objectiveness, only feeling what is necessary/organic and always quickly moving to acceptance…. no lingering in pointless sorrow without the framework of understanding that it is at times inevitable, beyond you…..thus you are moved closer or to acceptance and doing what you can.

Coping in a way is keeping it real tbh

Last edited:
gendarme
there aren't really any codified set of whitepill principles yet, unlike with the blackpill. the whitepill is definitionally an extension of the conclusions reached by the blackpill, so you are going to end up with a lot of the same nomenclature. if you try to avoid this, you begin to vaguely philosophize and repackage stoical ideas to cope, which, even if productive, defeats the objective of the whitepill as a digestible and necessary alternative to blackpill defeatism

General Adolf SergeantAutist Mayweather Khan
Staff member
A iceberg for whitepill sounds very cool, basically would be about all the deep and mainstream ideas and knowledge of whitepill will be put in a iceberg form, the tip of the iceberg will have the most common ideas which most whitepillers follow in day to day basis and the deeper the iceberg goes the more niche the ideas will be which very few whitepillers follow like going monk mode etc

View attachment 1921

The iceberg can have 5 tiers with each tier having whitepill activities, that are done by majority of whitepillers to very few elite whitepillers

For tier 1 I think ideas like : religion, building other forms of relationship, learning new things are on my mind but i think there can be more
Tier 1
(Not Whitepill yet)

• Belief in Hard Work
  • Fitness
  • Purpose in Routine

Tier 2

• Monetary Freedom
  • Mastery of Self
  • Disconnect from Society

Tier 3

• Friendship Dynamics
  • Asexual Enlightenment
  • Simulation Repetition
  • Schizo-Cognition
  • Emotional Independence

Tier 4

• Mind Traps: Self-Control Paradox
  • Intellectual Progress: Alien Awareness
  • Infinite Nihilism: Fem-Jew's Infinite Puppetry

Tier 5

• Existence as a Line: Endless, Empty Path
  • Trapped in 2D Puppet Show: 2D Prison Forever
  • Achieving Nothing: Existence, Not Life
At the end, it's like a tier of icebergs. There's a deeper level—my own shade. It's like Tier 1 of the iceberg.

Tier 3 is basically whitepill.
>I will make a complete dedicated iceberg soon.

It's not enough

An abstract
Tier 1
(Not Whitepill yet)

• Belief in Hard Work
  • Fitness
  • Purpose in Routine

Tier 2

• Monetary Freedom
  • Mastery of Self
  • Disconnect from Society

Tier 3

• Friendship Dynamics
  • Asexual Enlightenment
  • Simulation Repetition
  • Schizo-Cognition
  • Emotional Independence

Tier 4

• Mind Traps: Self-Control Paradox
  • Intellectual Progress: Alien Awareness
  • Infinite Nihilism: Fem-Jew's Infinite Puppetry

Tier 5

• Existence as a Line: Endless, Empty Path
  • Trapped in 2D Puppet Show: 2D Prison Forever
  • Achieving Nothing: Existence, Not Life
At the end, it's like a tier of icebergs. There's a deeper level—my own shade. It's like Tier 1 of the iceberg.

Tier 3 is basically whitepill.
>I will make a complete dedicated iceberg soon.

It's not enough
There's more, i think it would be fun if all forum came up with different whitepills and we make a huge iceberg instead

Last edited:
Activity
So far there's no one here