Layout Options

Which layout option do you want to use?

Color Schemes

Which theme color do you want to use? Select from here.

Whitepill We Should've Make Whitepill memes

I will contribute.
And Iam working on making some whitepills terms Like
Monkoid etc.
I will make whole guide, manifesto or theory on whitepill
I think it should be a collaborative effort. We can make a pinned thread and shared document which users can debate and contribute to. We can also invite other people from the Blackpill sphere who are interested to share their thoughts and opinions too.
 
Amor Fati @Tabula Rasa Another term is Wombcaust. I made this and introduced it at many femoid .org post .
Now Tabuli idk it's whitpill term or not.
At some place, Every whitepilled cels are monk and Wombcaust is perfect term for them
 
I think it should be a collaborative effort. We can make a pinned thread and shared document which users can debate and contribute to. We can also invite other people from the Blackpill sphere who are interested to share their thoughts and opinions too.
I do totally agree with this and 100% I will contribute.
Plus I will try to make a megathread on whitepill memes.
 
Activity
So far there's no one here
Top