Layout Options

Which layout option do you want to use?

Color Schemes

Which theme color do you want to use? Select from here.

American AI should be nationalize.

Arnold Schwarzwald

We are not the same.
Joined
Jan 30, 2026
Messages
4,877
And SSI should be tied to the stock market.

Bonus addition, US citizens should have access to free an like a library card.

Just something to think about.

1786060787451589
 
I wouldn't trust the Government to make my food right, having them nationalize AI is just as bad if not worse.
The deal is already rigged in one direction, corporate AI gets subsidized infrastructure, regulatory capture, and our data as free training fuel, so why shouldn't the public extract something tangible in return?

The government AI nexus already exists:
Palantir, Anthropic/Claude, OpenAI's federal contracts, Microsoft's Azure government cloud.

The "national security" lane is already privatized and lucrative.

My point is essentially:

If the infrastructure is already semi captured, why capture it only for defense/intelligence elites and not for the public?

We should have more control over our private data and how it's scrapped and used.

That aspect should be a constitutional issue.

And clearly if you look at the x post its less me saying government AI is good and more we are being used and gain no compensation while these people are making billions.

If anything, no taxes for people making less then 500k.

More average humans paying taxes will basically pay off one hellfire missile over their life time.

Images   2026 08 10T044302876
 
only if you count speaches in chinese for an asian audience

I take it as pandering and i doubt hes more anti white than the average white person thats impossible
Nah, I have heard him in plan English talking about lowering whites numbers and how whites need pacification because after they go after the Jews they will go after the Asians lol
 
politicians often say something for one community and something different to the other.
its not exactly the same idea of public a random reader would think when you said
Bro don't to that to me, I'm not a baby :(

That again doesn't make him any better, I'm not exactly against some weird form of civic national socialism ya know?

Honestly it's probably would be best for America to do that and we might be on the road to something like this.

But I don't like people saying they are gonna get zyx race to do xyz it's all fucked.

They know they are fucking over white people they know they are fucking men over and they are 100% and right that when the white people finally start organizing again it's fucking over for these free loading parasites.

They the will have done it to them selves, every single one of these fucked off leftist.
 
But I don't like people saying they are gonna get zyx race to do xyz it's all fucked.
i dont remember it being as bad as you said. White people do the most white genocide i dont mind if an asian guy gets involved
im saying theres a bright side. im not saying the guy that doesnt like anyone would like this guy.

If a freedom dividend we would cheer on AI instead of fight it while china takes over
 
i dont remember it being as bad as you said. White people do the most white genocide i dont mind if an asian guy gets involved
im saying theres a bright side. im not saying the guy that doesnt like anyone would like this guy.

If a freedom dividend we would cheer on AI instead of fight it while china takes over
They might be the best at it, they are good with numbers and camps but Chinese throught history and not just commie china loves genocide.

Im not excusing whites behavior in fact I'm pointing exact at the fact I don't want genocides.

It's a none stop attack and two wrong will never make a right. I'm not saying ohhhh white people are gonna do a. Genocide just because that shit always has reasons and almost never good why push people into that weird position?

Screenshot 20260810 172900


And we already know that the splc is corrupt funding actual racist groups and they have this kind of shit in their offices.

I see someone saying this anti white shit and I just switch off, it would take a miracle for me to switch back on.

I'm for ubi, I'm for healthcare for all even though it will fuck us up.

I'm for America taking care of Americans and that meant not talking about " pacifying" whites.

And I'm not even fucking white.
 
i dont remember it being as bad as you said. White people do the most white genocide i dont mind if an asian guy gets involved
im saying theres a bright side. im not saying the guy that doesnt like anyone would like this guy.

If a freedom dividend we would cheer on AI instead of fight it while china takes over
The rapist of my rapist is my niggah ok, I'm not for a Chinese take over especially since they wanna do some weird bio warfare to get right of none Asians. Idk what to say, I'm for things that guy has said in the past but I can't see why I should budge on this fact.
 
Yeah I'm for those things. But not at the price of pacifying whites.

Can we just have Ron Paul?
Rand paul sold out his dad lol

ron paul but
tie a universal safetynet to the success of AI
+
to clean up the inner cities
+
Landmines at the border
+
Kills terrorists
+
Strikes fear into the hearts of Chinese communists
 
Rand paul sold out his dad lol

ron paul but
tie a universal safetynet to the success of AI
+
to clean up the inner cities
+
Landmines at the border
+
Kills terrorists
+
Strikes fear into the hearts of Chinese communists
And edgy hybrid is fine. The reality is "family" isn't always "ally" but I personally won't defend that.

Again it's not a personal dig at you, we are agreeing one probably all of it but my opinion stands. He shouldn't have said what he said in the open if he really wanted to voice those ideas.
 
Activity
So far there's no one here
Top