Layout Options

Which layout option do you want to use?

Color Schemes

Which theme color do you want to use? Select from here.

admins are deleting my old threads

1757774527692


Found the issue

I think its ok to post but if soveriegn wants to delete for a good reason an I can think of a few i will stand with him.
 
Which one of you snakes keeps deleting my old threads the last 3 days? MAGONIA @Queen Belle Quintilian @Sovereign Hobbit @Hobbit

@Registered EF users take notice and be on watch
Long story short, dong on titties. Jokes aside, I delete the threads that were just blatant garbage, some were yours and some may have had you posting in other threads, the only section that I was deleting threads in was the philosophy section. Also shush maybe your the snack the did it and blamed us for your conspiracy ;)
 
Activity
So far there's no one here
Top