Layout Options

Which layout option do you want to use?

Color Schemes

Which theme color do you want to use? Select from here.

After school group

Joined
Feb 24, 2024
Messages
3,641
From 8-11 i was part of after school program with about 25 kids with 5 high schoolers one adult to take care of us. we would play all sorts of games or create our own and did it all without technology. fun times, did you guys have any after school programs?
 
Not rlly but i do stay some time at school after class ends or smthn, it takes over an hour to get home its a pain in the ass tbh

(We end at 5pm sometimes)
 
I went to one in first grade, and there wasn't any place for me to sit. So I used to sit at the teacher's desk, and she was standing up all the time. I was like the boss of the room.
 
Activity
So far there's no one here
Top