Layout Options

Which layout option do you want to use?

Color Schemes

Which theme color do you want to use? Select from here.

All girls should cheat on there boyfriends

Joined
Feb 24, 2024
Messages
3,641
Nothing will Blackpill a dude more which could eventually lead to the white pill. There not my or your girlfriend so why should we care? When ever I see it I just laugh it off in my head as nonsense. Remember she is not yours it’s only your turn
 
Nothing will Blackpill a dude more which could eventually lead to the white pill. There not my or your girlfriend so why should we care? When ever I see it I just laugh it off in my head as nonsense. Remember she is not yours it’s only your turn
Like they don't do already 🤣
 
Nothing will Blackpill a dude more which could eventually lead to the white pill. There not my or your girlfriend so why should we care? When ever I see it I just laugh it off in my head as nonsense. Remember she is not yours it’s only your turn
The dude's more likely to just go ER or rot on forums.
 
Nothing will Blackpill a dude more which could eventually lead to the white pill. There not my or your girlfriend so why should we care? When ever I see it I just laugh it off in my head as nonsense. Remember she is not yours it’s only your turn
as far as i know cheating is genetic, something to do with dopamine receptors look up “infidelity DRD4”
 
Activity
So far there's no one here
Top