Layout Options

Which layout option do you want to use?

Color Schemes

Which theme color do you want to use? Select from here.

News Andrew Tate caught with bestiality and child porn.

Vaincu

We’re not in wonderland anymore, Alice.
Joined
Sep 11, 2025
Messages
278

British authorities allege Tate possessed explicit images depicting people having sex with live animals -- specifically a horse and an eel -- along with other extreme porn showing acts likely to cause serious genital injuries.
the docs also accuse Tate of making and possessing scores of indecent images and videos of a minor.
Not lookin good for the ol' top G there.
 
I think its just media smear job. Horse and eel? that means just one horse and eel. thats the kind of thing people would have on their hd just to show people "look this is what white foids are really into." indecent? look at the language. every image he could have of a minor would be described as indecent by foid just because who he is.

I seen other shit abt him making him cleary mogging Epstein so i dont really disagree i just wanted to lawyer your post into being a nothingburger
 
my diagnosis was correct. But again I cant trust twitter news. I will presume is real and whatver Im not even checking it.

I described tate as a female pitbull, remember my shitpost?

Anyway. I also jerked anima porn, yes including eels. And also when there was emule, I was jerkin porn that today is considered very antisocial.

And tate probably is similar to me, hes a porn addict, and I always knew it, as soon as I seen his face, I completely clocked him. I knew it all instantly, he is also a nerd, just like me. He organized his community with nerd factions. He has intense nerd aura, stronger than mine.

What separates us is im not a loser and he is. Also im more intelligent
 
Activity
So far there's no one here
Top