Living Happily
You got no banner tho
Screenshot 2024 10 08 at 101106 PM

0 0

I am simply me
I've played many visual novels. They are a bit of an exclusive medium because many of them are untranslated or suffer from poor translations.

I started with Clannad (one of the longest ever; Rance is the longest, iirc), then the Infinity Series, the Science Adventure series, most of KID's works, Tsukihime, Higurashi, and nearly all the Denpa I could find. BTW Tsui no Sora remake recently got a fan ENG translation not even a few months ago (I helped a bit; most of the work was done by another translator who had also made translation patches for SciADV). Subahibi was based on the original Tsui no Sora.

Funny enough, I have seen VNs explode in popularity between 2023 and 2024. I have not researched why, but they have become drastically more popular online.

If you are interested in learning Japanese and experiencing some of the greatest modern novels, then you should most definitely read them.

An abstract
I've played many visual novels. They are a bit of an exclusive medium because many of them are untranslated or suffer from poor translations.

I started with Clannad (one of the longest ever; Rance is the longest, iirc), then the Infinity Series, the Science Adventure series, most of KID's works, Tsukihime, Higurashi, and nearly all the Denpa I could find. BTW Tsui no Sora remake recently got a fan ENG translation not even a few months ago (I helped a bit; most of the work was done by another translator who had also made translation patches for SciADV). Subahibi was based on the original Tsui no Sora.

Funny enough, I have seen VNs explode in popularity between 2023 and 2024. I have not researched why, but they have become drastically more popular online.

If you are interested in learning Japanese and experiencing some of the greatest modern novels, then you should most definitely read them.
You know Japanese? Damn that's really awesome

• +1
Reactions: 0 0
Activity
So far there's no one here