Layout Options

Which layout option do you want to use?

Color Schemes

Which theme color do you want to use? Select from here.

arabic music so good

Just for you
 

Attachments

  • Nancy Ajram - Inta Eyh.mp3
    7.4 MB
While I am staunchly anti-Islam, I do love Nasheeds. Though, as a Catholic, Gregorian Chants are a lot more beautiful.
Russian is much better but would get canceled if I posted it
I like bands like Kino and Molchat Doma, to be honest. They're probably not the type of Russian music you meant (I'm guessing you mean like polka? Is that what's it called?) but they're good to listen to. I think the Kino vocalist died years ago.
 
While I am staunchly anti-Islam, I do love Nasheeds. Though, as a Catholic, Gregorian Chants are a lot more beautiful.

I like bands like Kino and Molchat Doma, to be honest. They're probably not the type of Russian music you meant (I'm guessing you mean like polka? Is that what's it called?) but they're good to listen to. I think the Kino vocalist died years ago.
 
Not my kind of music, to be frank with you.
I like the new-wave stuff, similar to Joy Division/New Order. I think the genre is new-wave? I forget, to be honest. But here's an example of a Molchat Doma song I think is absolute peak:


I don't really know the name of the genre I think could be called Slav Kino
 

While I am staunchly anti-Islam, I do love Nasheeds. Though, as a Catholic, Gregorian Chants are a lot more beautiful.

I like bands like Kino and Molchat Doma, to be honest. They're probably not the type of Russian music you meant (I'm guessing you mean like polka? Is that what's it called?) but they're good to listen to. I think the Kino vocalist died years ago.
Well do you like Lebanese pop? It is quite diffrent from normal arabic music.
 
Activity
So far there's no one here
Top