Spirituality Are Psychic mediums real ?

100% real and experience I have with them points towards the validity

People that chalk it up to being charlatans are dense and taking the easiest route to giving the impression they’re more knowledgeable or intellectually infallible than people that follow pseudoscientific practices. They’ll never explore further than the discussion of these practices, rather than engage in studies.

Loser
Staff member
100% real and experience I have with them points towards the validity

People that chalk it up to being charlatans are dense and taking the easiest route to giving the impression they’re more knowledgeable or intellectually infallible than people that follow pseudoscientific practices. They’ll never explore further than the discussion of these practices, rather than engage in studies.
Do you believe in the existence of black magic? I do but in no way, shape or form advocate for it, if anything I condemn it heavily.

Do you believe in the existence of black magic? I do but in no way, shape or form advocate for it, if anything I condemn it heavily.
I’ve never explored it much since invoking spirits creeps me out and the people that discuss practice seem off too. 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕯𝖊𝖛𝖎𝖑 @𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕯𝖊𝖛𝖎𝖑 is probably the most knowledgeable on it here since he’s tried getting people involved in black magick.

Loser
Staff member
I’ve never explored it much since invoking spirits creeps me out and the people that discuss practice seem off too. 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕯𝖊𝖛𝖎𝖑 @𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕯𝖊𝖛𝖎𝖑 is probably the most knowledgeable on it here since he’s tried getting people involved in black magick.
Practicing black magic **in my OPINION** is one of the most evil things you could do, since I actually believe in it's existence. It's a gateway to all sorts of evil and horrendous acts, I wouldn't be surprised if some heartbroken ltb got rejected by chad and used black magic on his stacy girlfriend or him.

Practicing black magic **in my OPINION** is one of the most evil things you could do, since I actually believe in it's existence. It's a gateway to all sorts of evil and horrendous acts, I wouldn't be surprised if some heartbroken ltb got rejected by chad and used black magic on his stacy girlfriend or him.
Part of my belief in it comes from people in misery using black magic to get back at others. I know the guitarist for the band Megadeth tried using it on some girl that rejected him, and she needed up involved in a car crash which inspired a song.
There’s many phenomena that can’t be explained away and belief is never based on fact so it can’t be disproven.

don't fuck with black magic if you don't know what you're doing
healing, is "white magic" you visualize light, light heals you.
black magic involves darkness. You channel enough of it and it can fuck your health up horribly (worse than death)

a very powerful practitioner (very, very rare) can stop a person's heart from anywhere at any time.

Activity
So far there's no one here