Layout Options

Which layout option do you want to use?

Color Schemes

Which theme color do you want to use? Select from here.

Astral plane survival rate

I think if its 5E always assume survival rate is 100%

If it looks like you might die just cross your arms above your head to show that you are extremely offended right now
 
Minute leaf chameleon Brookesia minima Lokobe
 
You can't die lol you'll just be sent back to your body

Consciousness prisons definitely exist though
Perhaps if you hate every single aspect of this so called prison (more like a simulation in my honest opinion), you might break through the cycle and... I don't know. I'll tell you once I die.
 
You can't die lol you'll just be sent back to your body

Consciousness prisons definitely exist though
Doesn't my body get scattered in the astral plane if my body is in a bag of holding and I destroy the bag?
 
Activity
So far there's no one here
Top