Layout Options

Which layout option do you want to use?

Color Schemes

Which theme color do you want to use? Select from here.

Blackpill mage vs Whitepill build

Joined
May 19, 2026
Messages
1,746
Translating online community dynamics into D&D heres what we get.

Blackpill


Blackpill school: toolkit is designed to attack directly and dominate the battlefield

- Chronomancy and fate manipulation. A true blackpiller mage can alter timeline flow and probability. (this is all true by the way)
- Foresight, divination, memory magic.
- Art of coping. Cast cope stacks, networks, my magic teaches how to use coping. Its a source of power.
- Planar and reality warping: mythmaking, world building also called "schizo retardation" by the normies.
- Absolute abjuration: spells that create total immunity or reflect forces back to their source, regardless intent.
- Kabballistic minor spells Including "cast scapegoat" (level 8).
- Psyonic forces to dominate lesser normies. (dominate normie lev3 spell)
- While some normies do "nofap" they learn from grifting academy on youtube. I do yescoom, and penismax. Blackpill "erects you"
- Cast "destroy grifter" and automatically demolishes any summoned grifter.

Whitepill school of magic: Focuses more on transmutation and counterspell specialist.

- Buddha cope.
- Clairvoyance, retrospection and mastering pattern recognition.
- Minor alchemy (reframe reality), transmutation.
- Practical manifestation 101
- Lesser abjuration spells. Not at the same level of blackpill absolute abjuration.
- Charismatic resonance.
- Sympathetic magic
- Nofap, associated with "summon grifter" invocation (they invoke the power of huberman into the field)
- Vitality magic (eventually they do mindfullness seminars), it keeps their morale high and makes them almost immune to debuffs.
- Self healing, resistance to psyop. They get into the self help industrial complex, so they heal traumas on their own.
 
Foids cant be wizards they can be witches though
we are inclusive. I call myself "witcherman" from wicca, men to can be wicca witches. So we can extend courtesy to women and welcome them in our schools of magic.

Obviously I side with blackpill, I prefer a more offensive build that can do psyonic attacks on normies and destroy all grifters on the battlefield
 
we are inclusive. I call myself "witcherman" from wicca, men to can be wicca witches. So we can extend courtesy to women and welcome them in our schools of magic.

Obviously I side with blackpill, I prefer a more offensive build that can do psyonic attacks on normies and destroy all grifters on the battlefield
i didnt say men cant be witches but you already said you are wizard
 
i didnt say men cant be witches but you already said you are wizard
come on bro we live in current year women can do magic too. But is beyond my point. What would you do different in these builds I made?

This is the official class list (D&D) Both blackpill and whitepill belong to wizardry, they are simply 2 different mage builds.

Classes
 
Whitepill is monk
A monk? I would need to change my current AI meme, I was thinking monkmode belongs to the MGTOW, but I could do MGTOW as a druid maybe...

I think white-black suit best for an ideological conflict between schools of magic, both being path of wizard in any case. But whitepill would be more transmuter type of magic and blackpill also offensive (dominate normie, destroy grifter, cast scapegoat)

But ok, I think about it
 
Translating online community dynamics into D&D heres what we get.

View attachment 20417

Blackpill school: toolkit is designed to attack directly and dominate the battlefield

- Chronomancy and fate manipulation. A true blackpiller mage can alter timeline flow and probability. (this is all true by the way)
- Foresight, divination, memory magic.
- Art of coping. Cast cope stacks, networks, my magic teaches how to use coping. Its a source of power.
- Planar and reality warping: mythmaking, world building also called "schizo retardation" by the normies.
- Absolute abjuration: spells that create total immunity or reflect forces back to their source, regardless intent.
- Kabballistic minor spells Including "cast scapegoat" (level 8).
- Psyonic forces to dominate lesser normies. (dominate normie lev3 spell)
- While some normies do "nofap" they learn from grifting academy on youtube. I do yescoom, and penismax. Blackpill "erects you"
- Cast "destroy grifter" and automatically demolishes any summoned grifter.

Whitepill school of magic: Focuses more on transmutation and counterspell specialist.

- Buddha cope.
- Clairvoyance, retrospection and mastering pattern recognition.
- Minor alchemy (reframe reality), transmutation.
- Practical manifestation 101
- Lesser abjuration spells. Not at the same level of blackpill absolute abjuration.
- Charismatic resonance.
- Sympathetic magic
- Nofap, associated with "summon grifter" invocation (they invoke the power of huberman into the field)
- Vitality magic (eventually they do mindfullness seminars), it keeps their morale high and makes them almost immune to debuffs.
- Self healing, resistance to psyop. They get into the self help industrial complex, so they heal traumas on their own.
Forgot the goldpill
 
Allot of these are not real 5e Classes. Atleast last I checked. I dont like D&D I like pathfinder. D&D was acceptable 2e-3.5
Ah well I was using baldur gate 2 classes. I remember there was thron of baal they introduced some 3e classes like sorcerer.

Mostly Im using these charcters in the game BG2 that I played ad nauseam for consecutive hours, sometimes days.

So if you got better classes feel free to add them. We have to cover other manuresphere people such as the lookismcels.

A way to frame lookism would be this: rogue-bard (multiclass). Rogue bcause they grift and cheat, and bard bcause they try entertaining women.

or, I think theres even better: Mage that later picks warrior class. Basically they start wimpy nerd, but they become "chadmaxed" using dubious hormones and pharma.
 
come on bro we live in current year women can do magic too. But is beyond my point. What would you do different in these builds I made?

This is the official class list (D&D) Both blackpill and whitepill belong to wizardry, they are simply 2 different mage builds.

View attachment 20418
Chad: A @Actualized
Incel: newsincerity @newsincerity
PUA: Apollo Tenzen @Apollo Tenzen
Redditor: porco-dddio @porco-dddio
Feminist: GGWP @GGWP
Chud: Tocharian Gangster @Tocharian Gangster
Mgtow: J @JayJay
Coomer: FairnessandEquality @FairnessandEquality
Manlet: MAGONIA @MAGONIA
E-Girl: GripMaxxing @GripMaxxing
 
Warrior: is a 3.5 NPC class you mean fighter.
Blackguard or Antipaladin is a secret unlockable paladin variant
Dwarven Defender is a 3.5 prestige class. I dont know anything about it in Baldors gate
Blackguard is available in bg2, there was dorn https://baldursgate.fandom.com/wiki/Dorn_Il-Khan

Also youre right, manlet (dwarven defender) is something I added. Because I liked to compare manlet with a dwarf build. Well spotted, its the least consistent. Also, monk as well it wasnt int the original BG2, but I belive they added it later with the expansion.
 
Blackguard is available in bg2, there was dorn https://baldursgate.fandom.com/wiki/Dorn_Il-Khan

Also youre right, manlet (dwarven defender) is something I added. Because I liked to compare manlet with a dwarf build. Well spotted, its the least consistent. Also, monk as well it wasnt int the original BG2, but I belive they added it later with the expansion.
Oh I misread because I had a stroke. I was thinking you were saying BG 3

BG 2 was 2e
Anti paladin and Blackguard is weird but exists in 2e. Warrior and dwarven defender probably exists too because 2e has alot of stuff
 
Thanks buddy, I was revisiting the redditor, I think hes pretty strong. He can use the thunderbolt of reddit.

Redditor screams "LIGHT OF THE THUNDERGOD!" and flashes opponents with the thunder.

Chadditor


This is the flaming sword "the reddit thunder". Looks like a naziswazi logo but isnt.

Flaming sword


Here how the reddit magic works in principle. The thunderbolt manifests thru these steps.

FlamingSword
 
Activity
So far there's no one here
Top