Theory Blackpiller denial

Loser
The Whitepill most likely won't grow much until the BP is 100% mainstream (meaning garnering millions upon millions upon millions of likes on platforms like tiktok and instagram) due to the fact that the majority of BPers have been LDAR for quite some time now, their mind being completely subscribed to it without the remedy of the Whitepill. But I could be completely wrong too as the responses to my thread have shocked me, more WPers on .org than I initially thought.

Administrator
The Whitepill most likely won't grow much until the BP is 100% mainstream (meaning garnering millions upon millions upon millions of likes on platforms like tiktok and instagram) due to the fact that the majority of BPers have been LDAR for quite some time now, their mind being completely subscribed to it without the remedy of the Whitepill. But I could be completely wrong too as the responses to my thread have shocked me, more WPers on .org than I initially thought.

View attachment 128
Blackpill will never go mainstream because it threatens the stability of society. The powers that be will never let that happen. At best, people would acknowledge it implicitly, just like other taboo topics, but it would never end up as part of some sort of viral phenomena.

Loser
Blackpill will never go mainstream because it threatens the stability of society. The powers that be will never let that happen. At best, people would acknowledge it implicitly, just like other taboo topics, but it would never end up as part of some sort of viral phenomena.
Valid point, a lot of people on BP forums say that the BP will go mainstream to the point that everyone will be doing surgeries and be completely blackpilled and so on, I've always thought that was an exaggeration. I mean mewing has become one of the most trending topics in the last couple of months to the point where it's become more popular than things like the elections, epstein list, wars, etc. but the majority of people don't take it seriously, although my classmates know about it, not a single one of them practice it.

Loser
I'm assuming if you think the BP will never go mainstream (which it likely won't) than I'm also assuming you think the WP will never go mainstream, correct?

Administrator
Valid point, a lot of people on BP forums say that the BP will go mainstream to the point that everyone will be doing surgeries and be completely blackpilled and so on, I've always thought that was an exaggeration. I mean mewing has become one of the most trending topics in the last couple of months to the point where it's become more popular than things like the elections, epstein list, wars, etc. but the majority of people don't take it seriously, although my classmates know about it, not a single one of them practice it.
I think the mainstream Looksmax trend differs greatly from the incel blackpill conception. For one, it's heavily watered down and warped from the original, in a form which caters more towards the masses. It's taboo for normies also, being associated with the incel culture.

Loser
I think the mainstream Looksmax trend differs greatly from the incel blackpill conception. For one, it's heavily watered down and warped from the original, in a form which caters more towards the masses. It's taboo for normies also, being associated with the incel culture.
Agreed, it's a shame we'll most likely not get past 50 members, even than 50 is a lot. I want more perspectives on the WP as the small community (if it can even be called that) we have cultivated doesn't challenge WP/BP views enough.

Administrator
I'm assuming if you think the BP will never go mainstream (which it likely won't) than I'm also assuming you think the WP will never go mainstream, correct?
Yes. Whitepill is a follow on from the Blackpill. It's largely indecipherable for those who are not familiar with the manosphere concepts.

Administrator
Agreed, it's a shame we'll most likely not get past 50 members, even than 50 is a lot. I want more perspectives on the WP as the small community (if it can even be called that) we have cultivated doesn't challenge WP/BP views enough.
We shall see. It hasn't even been a week yet. Though a smaller userbase would be preferable to a large and bloated one, the quantity diluting the quality of posts on the forum.

IN THY FIFITH FORM
Its been close to 1 week and we already have close to 20 users, It will grow slowly but surely

the ghost of kiev
Yes. Whitepill is a follow on from the Blackpill. It's largely indecipherable for those who are not familiar with the manosphere concepts.
do you think there could be a general intelligence factor in being able to understand the pills conceptually? i personally don't think it's that complicated to understand but the more i observe the open world the less it seems that the average person can understand complex topics.

Administrator
do you think there could be a general intelligence factor in being able to understand the pills conceptually? i personally don't think it's that complicated to understand but the more i observe the open world the less it seems that the average person can understand complex topics.
I think most of the population doesn’t really care about this kind of abstract stuff

the ghost of kiev
I think most of the population doesn’t really care about this kind of abstract stuff
yeah, but bringing it into their viewpoint they generally don't have anything to say; they just freeze and can't give good replies. not that i go out of my way to use phrases like "are you [x]pilled?", but the concepts themselves.

i just find that the general population has a significant lack of self reflection past a basic, surface level observation

Loser
yeah, but bringing it into their viewpoint they generally don't have anything to say; they just freeze and can't give good replies. not that i go out of my way to use phrases like "are you [x]pilled?", but the concepts themselves.

i just find that the general population has a significant lack of self reflection past a basic, surface level observation
Yeah, I've noticed that too, I mean the blackpill has exploded in popularity far more than any og PSLer could have ever predicted back in the day but even one of my classmates who's gone a little deeper than mewing and chico edits (JFL) is still a jestermaxxer in my class who believes in "rizz" and "being funny".

Lieutenant
Yeah, I've noticed that too, I mean the blackpill has exploded in popularity far more than any og PSLer could have ever predicted back in the day but even one of my classmates who's gone a little deeper than mewing and chico edits (JFL) is still a jestermaxxer in my class who believes in "rizz" and "being funny".

That's more lookism than blackpill no? Loads of normies believe that looks/genetics are the most important factor in dating success and life i feel like.

Are you guys referring to blackpill ideology itself or blackpill spaces?

Loser
That's more lookism than blackpill no? Loads of normies believe that looks/genetics are the most important factor in dating success and life i feel like.

Are you guys referring to blackpill ideology itself or blackpill spaces?
Idk it's been months but I'm assuming the ideology. I will NOT be held accountable for anything I said before.

I have connections with Turkish Deep State, Erdogan is planning to make a blackpilled speech to garner hatred against women so we can finally implement Sharia Law

Loser
I have connections with Turkish Deep State, Erdogan is planning to make a blackpilled speech to garner hatred against women so we can finally implement Sharia Law
Erdogan finally based!!!??!!?!?!!?!?!?!?