- Joined
- Jan 30, 2026
- Messages
- 4,892
I have read this 2 times so far and it was the last book I have read this year.
Which layout option do you want to use?
Which theme color do you want to use? Select from here.
Volume 15 of the Berserk manga. Representing a struggler archetype deeply ingrained in my mind, this purchase is a tribute: I acquired the edition of the work that inspired me to become who I am and shaped the course of my life.
View attachment 19435
I'm looking for the audiobook but I can't find it for free and I'm the cheapest man alive so I refuse to pay for it lolGomorrah
This book keeps popping up on my radar for a few reasons:
It is a work of investigative non-fiction focusing on an Italian Mafia family; it spawned a full television series; it is a useful tool for honing investigative skills; it pairs well with Gay Talese’s books; and it is set in Italy.
![]()
Mafia is all cia runGomorrah
This book keeps popping up on my radar for a few reasons:
It is a work of investigative non-fiction focusing on an Italian Mafia family; it spawned a full television series; it is a useful tool for honing investigative skills; it pairs well with Gay Talese’s books; and it is set in Italy.
![]()
Good parts are good the miss parts are a miss, no philosophy or er should be completely bought into, it's real npc behavior to read a person's writing and say of this one guy figured it out, not making any implications about anyone or anything.How is this one?
Real and documented, but it's better understood as that the CIA is a organized criminal organization and then using the Italians is just a part of all of it.Mafia is all cia run