Layout Options

Which layout option do you want to use?

Color Schemes

Which theme color do you want to use? Select from here.

News Bugged Member Watch Feature

Amor Fati

love of fate
Staff member
Administrator
Joined
Feb 6, 2024
Messages
2,677
After testing with different versions of the add-on, I've found that the add-on has a bug/error which results in double-posting. I've disabled this feature for now but aside from this bug, it still works functionally as expected giving notifications of watched users' content. I want to ask if members here would like to keep this feature (consequently keeping the double posting bug).
 
I'm going to be re-enabling this feature, so let me know if you're having a bad experience with this bug. I assume it only affects the members who are actually using the feature so I don't expect it to be a widely common experience among the userbase here.
 
I'm going to be re-enabling this feature, so let me know if you're having a bad experience with this bug. I assume it only affects the members who are actually using the feature so I don't expect it to be a widely common experience among the userbase here.
Update: I have "fixed" the bug (and by fix I mean suppressing the error message and not the actual error with the code itself :forcedsmile:) but in short, it should be working as expected now and there should no longer be any double-posting.
 
Activity
So far there's no one here
Top