Layout Options

Which layout option do you want to use?

Color Schemes

Which theme color do you want to use? Select from here.

Clavicula tests my anticommunism.

Joined
May 19, 2026
Messages
1,790
I am aware if there was communism, people like clavicula would be gone. Its easy to call them "enemy of the people"

I mean its not guaranteed, because communism can take many forms, and in current society probably grifters and ecelebs would be the new aristocracy in a communist bureaucracy. Im sure that at tavistock they are paying attention to the grifters, and they are delighted to see the effects of parasocial bonding on teenagers. Probably behavioral scientists at LSE have a roster of eceleb influencers already, and they promised to some of them "top tier" positions. I seen it in maoist and leninist orgs for youth, they train very early the kids.
Some of these shithead ecelebs would end up ruling above me, its very likely that in a real communism I eat shit and eat bugs, and ecelebs like clavicula are elevated to the rank of "influencer elite". Because aferall, ecelebs command peoples consensus, so its realistic they would be above me.

Also, its almost sure FSB is playing their dirty tricks with these ecelebs, mossad as well. I mean its not even a mystery. So we cant be sure a communist dictatorshit is gramscist and elitist, it can even be its populist and instead ecelebs lord above us.

But let me configure it this way, sort of a mental experim: we be inspired by post industrial communism of the 70s, and we have a martial spirit, we are shooting the legs of ecelebs instead of worshiping them, and we recently obtained some power. This is all hypothetical, but not really, because it really did happen in the past. For example red brigades murdered the equivaent of "eceleb" back then. They also got rid of any influence from university students.

If we had a measure of control, we would easily be able to repay the teenagers for their lost adolescence, and we would also repay adults who got fucked over by the feminist tribunals. I can envision a way to do both.

The power of communism is intoxicating, once you start thinking what you could accomplish, you go mad with hubris. Which is why I dont do communism, its so easy to imagine if you have control and power, then you use it! Is best nobody achieves communism. Not me, not you, and I certainly hope not these ecelebs, it would really suck if they got this power.

If I had communism, do you think I would be benevolent? Maybe at the beginning, yes, I would. I sincerely want to do good, but I also know myself that much to tell you, im not really a good guy. And im sure of it, power would change me, power always changed me, I am megalomaniac on my own, if I get any measure of power it has effects on me.
I would show you my real face if I had communism, I am a demon. Is best I dont get any power, especially communism, it would not be good.

I mean, just on this thread, I was already fantasizin political murder and public executions. It already tells you im not a guy that has to be given any power. But who knows, out there some people are even worse than I am. Which is why a system like communism should never be tried.
 
Activity
So far there's no one here
Top