ZZEBRA813 NEET Wojak Joined Feb 24, 2024 Messages 3,641 Feb 25, 2024 Thread Author #1 If you were being held hostage and had to eat dog food to survive would you? I would depending on the dog food
If you were being held hostage and had to eat dog food to survive would you? I would depending on the dog food
ZZEBRA813 NEET Wojak Joined Feb 24, 2024 Messages 3,641 Feb 25, 2024 Thread Author #2 Remember rotters Forum posting101: A visual representation will more likely give you consultation, don't forget.
Remember rotters Forum posting101: A visual representation will more likely give you consultation, don't forget.
Amor Fati love of fate Staff member Administrator Totoro Joined Feb 6, 2024 Messages 2,674 Feb 25, 2024 #3 Yeah I would if I had to survive. There’s worse things to be eaten tbh
Kevin_Logan Lieutenant Heart Joined Feb 25, 2024 Messages 778 Feb 26, 2024 #4 Animal food in general are edible to human beings, but you definitely will suffer of vitamin deficiency
Animal food in general are edible to human beings, but you definitely will suffer of vitamin deficiency