Which layout option do you want to use?
Which theme color do you want to use? Select from here.
Shalom.Hallelujah
Heil hitlerShalom.
He's long dead. Shalom, shalom.Heil hitler
This life is a joke. Some white foid on Instagram blocked me, and said I had white fever cos of the ai photos I had.He's long dead. Shalom, shalom.
Who was she and why did she tell you about that white fever thing? Maybe it's some random guy trolling you.This life is a joke. Some white foid on Instagram blocked me, and said I had white fever cos of the ai photos I had.
Could be, but she used a lot of emotesWho was she and why did she tell you about that white fever thing? Maybe it's some random guy trolling you.
Cos of my couple photosWho was she and why did she tell you about that white fever thing? Maybe it's some random guy trolling you.
Ignore her. Women generally seem not to like seeing 'incels' thriving in this so-called "life".Cos of my couple photos