Hobby Glitches that I found on Medal of Honor: European Assault

Forum Regular
I gonna make a thread dedicated to showcase the glitches that I found in this game. Pay attention that this is the ps2 version, so I dont know if you can replicated this glitches in the other console versions.

Anyway, I will start with this glitch that happens in the second stage (Raid on St.Nazaire)

Video of the glitch in action
I will try to explain how to recreate this glitch, In the second stage, you need to set up a bomb in a fuel thank, but before that one of the soldier calls you waving his hand. If you approach him, you will trigger his script where he talks with you about what you have to do and then he leaves, but if instead of approach him, you backtrack where he is, he will stay in this amination like he wants to high five you
----------‐------------------------------------------------------------------
This glitch tends to happens on "Operation: V2 Silence".
Maybe it could happens in other stages, but I not sure
----------‐------------------------------------------------------------------
The npc clip on the train and then he got inside the floor. Glitches where the npcs clip to wall are pretty common, like on the "Operation: V2 Silence", since there are a lot of narrow corridors. A lot of times when you kill a enemy and the body hit on a wall, his body enter in the wall and keep bounced there until it despawn.

Forum Regular
Not really a glitch, but in the end of the "Mission to Rocherath", you can see that the developers got a bit lazy
8ee095a0 1

This is a glitch that appear on "farmhouse libration" stage. When the final objective, "Defend farm and destroy approaching tanks" started, I decided to had back to the start area. After the bridge, I noticed that what appeared to be an enemy NPC was standing still and not reacting when I shoot him. When I approach it, I noticed that it was a picture of a enemy that spawned

Here is a small glitch. In the "Climbing Mamayev Hill", the stage started by this guy giving you a speech before the War. When he finnish you are supposed to follow your allies, but if you decided to stay still. You will see that the guy that gave the speech dont go to War. Instead the little pussy keep walk around the place until he decided to vanish

While I didnt find this glitch, I will post this video on here since its on topic

Forum Regular
Another glitch that I found was on "Operation: V2 Silence", I was in the V-2 facility killing all the enemies, when I clean the area I get out of the facility, to backtrack to see if I could find a new glitch.
Well, in this stage there is a npc of your army, that stay leaning on a wall next to boxes in pain
41e47cfc

Turn out by backtracking before you start the "destroy the v-2 rocket" mission, one of your team squad will become this npc

He will stay stuck in this place doing the animations of that npc, but he will remain as your team squad, but he will not move from that place

Forum Regular
Here is something that I found it on the "Escape at Dawn" stage
20240825 110159 1 1

Right on the part where you use the destroyed wall of the church to go to the cemetery, you can climb on the edges of the destroyed walls.
20240825 110213 1 1
Besides that, I found a out of bound glitch.
20240825 112020 1 1

By walking in the wall where I pointed, the player can fall of the stage.
20240825 110711 1 1
20240825 110832 1 1

Attachments

• 20240825_110230-1 (1).png
    20240825_110230-1 (1).png
    457.4 KB · Views: 0
Activity
So far there's no one here