Layout Options

Which layout option do you want to use?

Color Schemes

Which theme color do you want to use? Select from here.

Discussion Happiness shouldn't be too difficult to achieve for most people.

Most people follow their biological programming without ever thinking, understanding or asking why, especially why they want the things they do. Most people run on instinct and emotion rather than logic or reason. I asked my discord acquaintance why he wanted kids and he couldn’t give me an answer. He said that he just does. I assume men want kids to pass down a legacy. They seem to care a lot abt legacy and that kind of shit. Men want to provide for and raise a family. It’s like coded for in their genetics. I thought caretaking and raising stuff (children, pets, plants, whatever) was a female trait so I was confused why men wanted to have kids and raise a family but I guess it’s women mainly taking care of the kids anyway. I’m not sure why men want to provide for a family. I guess it’s a show of strength for them,
like “look at me I have something to provide for!” even tho I believe providing for anyone or anything is cucked and gay. Maybe they take pride in having a family to support, making all their wageslaving “worth it”. I’m a girl tho so I’ll never fully understand men and their way of thinking. I think the main reason men want kids tho is to spread their genetics and exert dominance over other men, like “look at me I’m passing down my genes and lineage (by having kids. My genes and lineage are worthy of being passed down and already have been mwahaha)”. So by having kids, men are basically mogging other men. Btw this also ties into what I mentioned before abt legacy. By having kids, men are creating a genetic legacy and passing down their lineage

Tbh I should become a psychologist, sociologist or anthropologist. I’ve always felt like an outsider among humans (not that I want to fit in with them anyways) so I try to study humans and their behavior. I guess I want to understand them even tho they’re alien to me and I don’t want to be like them. I find them intriguing cuz they’re so different from me. I’ve also always felt like an observer rather than a participant in life
@Registered so am I right? For those of you who want kids is that why you want them? For those of you who have kids did you have them for the reasons I mentioned? I’m curious if my theories are true. If not, why do you want or why did you have kids? I wonder what other reasons there are

Btw the discord friend I mentioned is a very high IQ guy like 135-145 (he IQmogs me) so I guess this means that high IQ doesn’t necessarily mean high sentience?
 
Last edited:
Does suicide even exist among tribal life I saw a video of a guy claiming that in people who live in nature it just doesn't exist I'm not sure if it's possible to link it since is not available in youtube
 
Does suicide even exist among tribal life I saw a video of a guy claiming that in people who live in nature it just doesn't exist I'm not sure if it's possible to link it since is not available in youtube
seems like a civilized problem. When people have to live through struggle, trying to avoid pain and death, they dont have time for tyrone
 
seems like a civilized problem. When people have to live through struggle, trying to avoid pain and death, they dont have time for tyrone
Does suicide even exist among tribal life I saw a video of a guy claiming that in people who live in nature it just doesn't exist I'm not sure if it's possible to link it since is not available in youtube
Dave chappelle modern problems
 
Yeah it's the same for animals in a zoo more depression ; you see more homosexual in Zion animals. The fact is we aren't meant to live they way we do and some of us can't handle it the same. Doesn't make anyone better or worse. I'm not immune to suicidal thoughts but I don't really even entertain them. It's more like an intrusive through that I say "that's gay" and move on. Chisai @Chisai

And yeah that guy in that video is trying to fit his world view and understanding into a neat little box and you can't do that in this world with simple equations like 2+2.
 
Arnold Schwarzwald @Schwarzwald Interestingly, Radiocarbon dating is actually hard-capped at around 50,000 years into the past. It will not produce results beyond that. So the researchers use incredibly controversial methods such as Uranium-Series, Potassium-Argon or Electron Spin Resonance which provide a wide range of dates and then the researchers select the date that best fits their pre-set "evolutionary" narrative.
The human-shaped animals were part of the natural, biological history of the Earth, already present just like the rest of the animals, who all evolved and that is why we tend to have more complete fossil records for those (think of the extinct bug-like species Carl Sagan showcased.)
 
Arnold Schwarzwald @Schwarzwald Interestingly, Radiocarbon dating is actually hard-capped at around 50,000 years into the past. It will not produce results beyond that. So the researchers use incredibly controversial methods such as Uranium-Series, Potassium-Argon or Electron Spin Resonance which provide a wide range of dates and then the researchers select the date that best fits their pre-set "evolutionary" narrative.
The human-shaped animals were part of the natural, biological history of the Earth, already present just like the rest of the animals, who all evolved and that is why we tend to have more complete fossil records for those (think of the extinct bug-like species Carl Sagan showcased.)
Man, I'm glad someone finally brought up the 50k carbon dating cap. It’s wild how people treat that number like a holy gospel when it's literally just the point where the equipment starts throwing noise. You’re right to be skeptical of those pre set narratives researchers definitely have a habit of picking the date that keeps their grants flowing. Greed is such a blight on intellectual pursuits.

It’s interesting what you said about the human-shaped animals shortening our lifespan. I haven’t heard it framed exactly like that before (or that phrase of human shaped animals but I think I follow). From what I’ve been digging into, I saw some stuff about the Jebel Irhoud finds in Morocco that they’re dating way further back like 300,000 years using that Uranium-Series stuff you mentioned.

If we really did intermix with those other hominids and it changed our yribes, do you think that was the glitch that actually started the 4D puzzle of our consciousness? Like, maybe we weren't just picking up the radio signal correctly until that mix happened? It makes me wonder if those animals were just the hardware, and the 50k mark was when the software finally synced up?

Images   2026 03 07T204158845
 
Man, I'm glad someone finally brought up the 50k carbon dating cap. It’s wild how people treat that number like a holy gospel when it's literally just the point where the equipment starts throwing noise. You’re right to be skeptical of those pre set narratives researchers definitely have a habit of picking the date that keeps their grants flowing. Greed is such a blight on intellectual pursuits.

It’s interesting what you said about the human-shaped animals shortening our lifespan. I haven’t heard it framed exactly like that before (or that phrase of human shaped animals but I think I follow). From what I’ve been digging into, I saw some stuff about the Jebel Irhoud finds in Morocco that they’re dating way further back like 300,000 years using that Uranium-Series stuff you mentioned.

If we really did intermix with those other hominids and it changed our yribes, do you think that was the glitch that actually started the 4D puzzle of our consciousness? Like, maybe we weren't just picking up the radio signal correctly until that mix happened? It makes me wonder if those animals were just the hardware, and the 50k mark was when the software finally synced up?

View attachment 13817
Adam was created from mud, dust, and clay, was taught all the names (the first language.) The human-shaped animals were so dumb they went extinct, they couldn't build a simple ladder to climb over an obstacle or think to burn a hole in it, or walk around a mountain for example.
 
Adam was created from mud, dust, and clay, was taught all the names (the first language.) The human-shaped animals were so dumb they went extinct, they couldn't build a simple ladder to climb over an obstacle or think to burn a hole in it, or walk around a mountain for example.
I'm not saying I disagree, I think we agree more than you think if we are talking about this from a strictly religious lens. I just think I would frame it differently.

Instead of seeing the Creator as someone who has to manually intervene to fix dumb mistakes, I see Him as the ultimate Engineer who hit the render button at the Big Bang and set the dominoes perfectly. From that 4D perspective, those human shaped animals weren't a glitch; they were the biological hardware being optimized over eons until the Software' of the Names could finally sync up at the 50k mark.

If the mud is just the raw material of the simulation, then evolution is just the automated assembly line that ensured the hardware was ready for the receiver. It makes the Architect look even more high tier if the whole system was calculated to result in Adam from the very first spark.

I think we should look at our similarities not our difference my brother in Christ.
 
What's the difference between humans and animals?
So, not only was Satan’s idea blasphemous, it was wrong—only God, and no one else, possesses the qualifications and ability to be a god. Consequent to Satan’s blasphemy, a division occurred in the Heavenly Society, and all constituents of God’s kingdom became classified into four categories:


  1. Angels: Creatures who upheld God’s absolute authority.
  2. Animals: Creatures who rebelled but then accepted God’s invitation to repent.
  3. Jinns: Creatures who agreed with Satan; that he is capable of being a “god.”
  4. Humans: Creatures who did not make up their minds; they failed to make a firm stand with God’s absolute authority.
 
Do you believe Muhammad is a prophet of God?
Ye, but not the Muhammad that the Muslim world believes in, they wrote a bunch of lies and attributed them to him, that were accepted by all the Arabs because anyone with a religious education could write stuff whatever they wanted, and the Quran also mentions this incontrovertible fact:
[9:97] The Arabs are the worst in disbelief and hypocrisy, and the most likely to ignore the laws that God has revealed to His messenger. God is Omniscient, Most Wise.
 
How much experience do you have about religion? Which ones have you studied and how did you study them?
Alban Fejza is an extremely smart human being, he solves the philosophical Problem of Evil, and he has studied many and read all the scriptures and was humbled by the mathematical composition of the Quran, which he was unable to disprove in any way, you must look into his message.
If you are curious about him, there is more but it is not as relevant as spreading the word of God itself. https://thesubmitters.org/my-journey-to-truth-and-enlightenment/
 
Okay, so you've let someone else do the studying for you and he leads a small group. This is an entire topic worth it's own thread but your soul is yours only and you are responsible for it's wellbeing. There is no excuse for not learning.

Each religious community has it's own mainstream tradition and spinoffs. I would always advise to start with the mainstream.


You can post it here, or better post another thread in Elysium. You don't need to DM it to me.

Maybe create a thread about your religion and let everyone join the discussion.
That was quite a lot of unfounded information, in what you just said. :/
 
The recorded human history is roughly about 12,000 years, but modern humans have existed for at least 300,000 years.

Life was brutally poor for most of that time, still is for some people, but...

We're here so, it must have all been worth it for some reason.

What did they do in their free time?


The same thing we do. These 300,000 years includes several civilizations science can no longer detect.
Do you really believe homo sapiens lived in caves, like early hominids?
 
Activity
So far there's no one here
Top