Quintilian earthly elegance Staff member Moderator Smug Cat Joined Feb 24, 2024 Messages 941 Nov 1, 2025 Thread Author #1 Hope you all are having a good night or decided to take it easy this night! I wish you all well and hope that in this time to come things move towards you of positive substance. I had to wage it today, so I slept most of it away blehhhhhhhH!
Hope you all are having a good night or decided to take it easy this night! I wish you all well and hope that in this time to come things move towards you of positive substance. I had to wage it today, so I slept most of it away blehhhhhhhH!
Hobbit DSPatrician Real OG Joined Mar 2, 2024 Messages 641 Nov 1, 2025 #3 Your "I'm only [age], [age] is young!" meme reminds me of mine. (My name isn't actually Craig, by the way; it's just what I'm known as online.)
Your "I'm only [age], [age] is young!" meme reminds me of mine. (My name isn't actually Craig, by the way; it's just what I'm known as online.)
Hobbit DSPatrician Real OG Joined Mar 2, 2024 Messages 641 Nov 1, 2025 #4 Anyway, Happy Halloween, boys! (even though it's the 1st of November here.)