Layout Options

Which layout option do you want to use?

Color Schemes

Which theme color do you want to use? Select from here.

Have us tried the wojak test yet?

Screenshot 2
 
"Yes Chad represents masculinity, traditional values, and personal achievement. Yes Chad is often depicted as showing confidence in his own abilities. He embodies qualities such as hard work, family, and patriotism. Yes Chad is usually portrayed with a confident expression and posture, which is in contrast to the often anxious or insecure expressions of the other Wojak variations. This confidence can be seen as a reflection of his inner strength, ambition, and self-belief. Despite these positive connotations, Yes Chad is also sometimes used to mock or parody stereotypical depictions of masculinity, such as the idea that men should always be stoic and emotionless."

JFL at patriotism lmao
 
Those online test are always stupid
Yes, of course, and that's why both you and Amor Fati @Tabula Rasa ignore my post, making me feel despised.

I am a person deprived of affection, sexuality and validation of people, I love to draw, but I will never be able to fulfill my dream of working in a publishing house. That shit feels horrible to me.

This is why I come to these forums, so I can compensate for my lack of affection and validation with reactions and responses, but you deny them to me.
 
Yes, of course, and that's why both you and Amor Fati @Tabula Rasa ignore my post, making me feel despised.

I am a person deprived of affection, sexuality and validation of people, I love to draw, but I will never be able to fulfill my dream of working in a publishing house. That shit feels horrible to me.

This is why I come to these forums, so I can compensate for my lack of affection and validation with reactions and responses, but you deny them to me.
I acknowledge you bhai 😍
 
Yes, of course, and that's why both you and Amor Fati @Tabula Rasa ignore my post, making me feel despised.

I am a person deprived of affection, sexuality and validation of people, I love to draw, but I will never be able to fulfill my dream of working in a publishing house. That shit feels horrible to me.

This is why I come to these forums, so I can compensate for my lack of affection and validation with reactions and responses, but you deny them to me.
My apologies for making you feel that way. I don’t necessarily despise you for making that post, it’s just something I don’t really find that interesting.
 
Yes, of course, and that's why both you and Amor Fati @Tabula Rasa ignore my post, making me feel despised.

I am a person deprived of affection, sexuality and validation of people, I love to draw, but I will never be able to fulfill my dream of working in a publishing house. That shit feels horrible to me.

This is why I come to these forums, so I can compensate for my lack of affection and validation with reactions and responses, but you deny them to me.
I thought people came here to talk about disruptive themes without fear of persecution, but well, it was just me projecting
 
1763702550907

Yes Chad represents masculinity, traditional values, and personal achievement. Yes Chad is often depicted as showing confidence in his own abilities. He embodies qualities such as hard work, family, and patriotism. Yes Chad is usually portrayed with a confident expression and posture, which is in contrast to the often anxious or insecure expressions of the other Wojak variations. This confidence can be seen as a reflection of his inner strength, ambition, and self-belief. Despite these positive connotations, Yes Chad is also sometimes used to mock or parody stereotypical depictions of masculinity, such as the idea that men should always be stoic and emotionless.

Found this one too:
1763703083862



Also some MBTI:

Cognitive Core (INTJ)​


Ni (dominant) – The private strategist​

  • Lives inside long-range models and predictions
  • Sees structural weak points in systems, groups, people
  • Operates on “I see the inevitable outcome, so I act before others even notice the pattern.”

Te (auxiliary) – The execution module​

  • Implements the internal vision with ruthless practicality
  • Cold problem-solving, efficiency, and resource optimization
  • Prioritizes impact > emotions, results > harmony

Fi (tertiary) – Internal morality, not social morality​

  • Doesn't care about rules, only internal values
  • But values are personal and non-negotiable
  • Creates the “lone-wolf code” → not evil to themselves, just indifferent to society

Se (inferior) – Volatile when stressed​

  • Under extreme pressure: impulsive, destructive, physical
  • Feels like a “berserk mode” shadow
 
Last edited:
View attachment 10568
Yes Chad represents masculinity, traditional values, and personal achievement. Yes Chad is often depicted as showing confidence in his own abilities. He embodies qualities such as hard work, family, and patriotism. Yes Chad is usually portrayed with a confident expression and posture, which is in contrast to the often anxious or insecure expressions of the other Wojak variations. This confidence can be seen as a reflection of his inner strength, ambition, and self-belief. Despite these positive connotations, Yes Chad is also sometimes used to mock or parody stereotypical depictions of masculinity, such as the idea that men should always be stoic and emotionless.

Found this one too:
View attachment 10570


Also some MBTI:

Cognitive Core (INTJ)​


Ni (dominant) – The private strategist​

  • Lives inside long-range models and predictions
  • Sees structural weak points in systems, groups, people
  • Operates on “I see the inevitable outcome, so I act before others even notice the pattern.”

Te (auxiliary) – The execution module​

  • Implements the internal vision with ruthless practicality
  • Cold problem-solving, efficiency, and resource optimization
  • Prioritizes impact > emotions, results > harmony

Fi (tertiary) – Internal morality, not social morality​

  • Doesn't care about rules, only internal values
  • But values are personal and non-negotiable
  • Creates the “lone-wolf code” → not evil to themselves, just indifferent to society

Se (inferior) – Volatile when stressed​

  • Under extreme pressure: impulsive, destructive, physical
  • Feels like a “berserk mode” shadow
Took that alignment test a long time ago. Got NE. Wouldn't be surprised if I drifted towards N
 
Cognitive Core (INTJ)

Ni (dominant) – The private strategist​

  • Lives inside long-range models and predictions
  • Sees structural weak points in systems, groups, people
  • Operates on “I see the inevitable outcome, so I act before others even notice the pattern.”

Te (auxiliary) – The execution module​

  • Implements the internal vision with ruthless practicality
  • Cold problem-solving, efficiency, and resource optimization
  • Prioritizes impact > emotions, results > harmony

Fi (tertiary) – Internal morality, not social morality​

  • Doesn't care about rules, only internal values
  • But values are personal and non-negotiable
  • Creates the “lone-wolf code” → not evil to themselves, just indifferent to society

Se (inferior) – Volatile when stressed​

  • Under extreme pressure: impulsive, destructive, physical
  • Feels like a “berserk mode” shadow
INTJs are Ti-Ni-Se-Fe
INTPs are Ni-Ti-Fe-Se
get it right.
 
View attachment 10568
Yes Chad represents masculinity, traditional values, and personal achievement. Yes Chad is often depicted as showing confidence in his own abilities. He embodies qualities such as hard work, family, and patriotism. Yes Chad is usually portrayed with a confident expression and posture, which is in contrast to the often anxious or insecure expressions of the other Wojak variations. This confidence can be seen as a reflection of his inner strength, ambition, and self-belief. Despite these positive connotations, Yes Chad is also sometimes used to mock or parody stereotypical depictions of masculinity, such as the idea that men should always be stoic and emotionless.

Found this one too:
View attachment 10570


Also some MBTI:

Cognitive Core (INTJ)​


Ni (dominant) – The private strategist​

  • Lives inside long-range models and predictions
  • Sees structural weak points in systems, groups, people
  • Operates on “I see the inevitable outcome, so I act before others even notice the pattern.”

Te (auxiliary) – The execution module​

  • Implements the internal vision with ruthless practicality
  • Cold problem-solving, efficiency, and resource optimization
  • Prioritizes impact > emotions, results > harmony

Fi (tertiary) – Internal morality, not social morality​

  • Doesn't care about rules, only internal values
  • But values are personal and non-negotiable
  • Creates the “lone-wolf code” → not evil to themselves, just indifferent to society

Se (inferior) – Volatile when stressed​

  • Under extreme pressure: impulsive, destructive, physical
  • Feels like a “berserk mode” shadow
Is the MBTI part a test or ChatGPT? Oh nvm it’s def ChatGPT. What type do you think I am? D @Foidkiller Apollo Tenzen @Apollo
 
Activity
So far there's no one here
Top