Layout Options

Which layout option do you want to use?

Color Schemes

Which theme color do you want to use? Select from here.

How many of you are actual incels?

johnvee

Lieutenant
Joined
Jun 5, 2025
Messages
572
I dont just mean someone who is ugly.

How many of you are incels by my definition of the word? Really bad looking and hates women or men who are better looking than themselves, and also have no success with women?

I just notice on these forums the word incel gets thrown around a lot and sometimes used to simply describe someone based solely that they're NEET or part of a online forum.
 
I had some incel feelings when I was younger. Was never blackpilled. MTN, had (bad) sex at 16, got married at 24.

I dont think i could ever count myself as incel
 
I am mainly voluntarily celibate although believe i am pretty odd looking. People say I am average or so maybe better but from my experience that's probably bullshit.
 
I dont just mean someone who is ugly.

Really bad looking and hates women or men who are better looking than themselves, and also have no success with women?

I just notice on these forums the word incel gets thrown around a lot and sometimes used to simply describe someone based solely that they're NEET or part of a online forum.
I hate radical feminism and there lackeys
 
I don't associate with incels cos they have a crab in the bucket mentality. They want you to fail and remain a pathetic incel rather than self improve.

And I've felt raw pussy without rubber and fucked over 200 women so I'm not an incel anyway.
 
I don't really hate anyone tbh normal people don't take up much of my mental bandwidth because I know they are in their own lively trance of which I have become too disenchanted with to comprehend; I'm 'stone cold', to say the least. As for the looks department I would not say I am abhorrently ugly, moreso uncanny as people treat me like a special person basically instantly after seeing me, but it's more like I'm a light triad-maxxed parish clergyman pheno. I really think inceldom is just having autism, which affects facial phenotype too.

https://www.nature.com/articles/srep40700
https://pmc.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/articles/PMC10856091/

Most of my relationship ideas are very k-selected so I don't find the idea of being loose with women appealing. Maybe you could make the case that I'm volcel because I have never really tried, but to me it's pretty obvious that there's not much point in trying.
 
pathetic incel
Still, you can't just change your facial bone structure by simply improving other areas of your life. You can't create gold out of clay.

I've already accepted the fact I will die a virgin and honestly, I don't give a single shit about any of this knowing deep down the true nature of this species and pretty much all living organisms, both dead and living. This is a death factory, with no purpose in plain sight.
 
I am mainly voluntarily celibate although believe i am pretty odd looking. People say I am average or so maybe better but from my experience that's probably bullshit.
If they call you good looking , good looking, if they said you’re average, below average, if they implied something positive , average/higher percentile , if you’re most ulgy you already know
You just have to think about the culture
 
Activity
So far there's no one here
Top