Layout Options

Which layout option do you want to use?

Color Schemes

Which theme color do you want to use? Select from here.

Negativity I hate Fridays

When I was in school and uni, I looked forward to Fridays the weekend but ever since graduating uni back in 2022 every day is the weekend for me. NEET life be like:
Btw after I became a NEET, I realized how school is slavery
*Fridays and the weekend

going to sleep whenever and waking up whenever on your own time mogs so hard
 
Enjoy dying in pain then.
I didn't choose to be born
But this life chose to birth me

Besides sleep doesn't refresh me because I barely do any hard work or get women affection.

I only sleep because I have to. In my ideal world there would be 24 / 7 awakeness and bliss always .
 
Activity
So far there's no one here
Top