Layout Options

Which layout option do you want to use?

Color Schemes

Which theme color do you want to use? Select from here.

I took the 12 axes quiz

MAGONIA

馬冠宇
Joined
Oct 16, 2024
Messages
6,244

highlight for those afraid to click the link
1790922602868
 
Last edited:
1790926096820

In ideal world I'd be libertarian socialist/anarcho-capitalist/monarchist all of these are based
Historically my nation has been the most inclusive and tolerant so my inclination towards nationalism is reactionary
 
Last edited:
i also dont understand how how i can be both him and mercantilist. i suspect a glitch
1790933752527

I suppose it fits Ted K because he wants to roll back the Clock and Mercantilism we havent seen since the 1700s so it might fit with his economic style. It fits with me but im a tech optimist so I think that if its not a glitch they are overlooking that aspect
 
Activity
So far there's no one here
Top