I see wasn't aware there were multiple denominations
It's in my second post.

Why exactly aren't you in the church of Scientology then?
again, in my second post.

TDLR: because its a weird cult run by a manlet with rage where you have to pay millions of dollars or become a slave to get access to materials that are censored, when the original, uncensored materials are all online.

0 0

I am simply me
you won't

didn't stop you from talking BS in the first place though.

about 1/2 lies and BS and 1/2 something like the beliefs of Zen Buddhism. To say that something beliefs is not Zen Buddhism doesn't really say much lol. Consider making

simple reminder for skimmers of this thread.

stop using the fake enlightened tone you sound like a fag. I've tolerated it for the last few responses for the benefit of the audience, because some of the theoretical questions and the points you raised were interesting (ly stupid, mostly). This is an open forum and I writting primarily for the audience, which includes potential unregistered lurkers.

In Scientology this is

View attachment 2091
It's called tone 1.1. It's what fags are on usually. There used to be a book about curing your disease but these cases proved to be too difficult so the research line was abandoned.

This is a very interesting post on the Ray Peat forum that correlates from about 1-0.

You are obviously hating on me but you hide it in forms of questions and oblique statements like mmmmmmmmm..... if it works for you. It's all over your messages

here is an example of all three.

1. You admit you don't know jack shit about what you're talking about. This by itself is fine. The purpose of the thread is the inform people about scientology, so that would make you the target audience.

it's when you combine it with

2. Passive aggressive questions
3. It's wrong because it's not what I personally believe (OK? make your own thread then)

For my last responses I was speaking more about the theoretical questions and the points you posited.

here I am talking to you. Whether or not "getting angry" is something against your religion idc. But as a man to a man, when you don't like something you should be direct about it instead of making little snickering comments like a little girl.

My message to you: you are a bitch and you the dick in your ass that you are desperately begging for.

Back to the questions:

If these were good faith questions they would be pretty interesting. Worthy of a thread of their own, ngl. I'll include you in the tag list.
You completely misunderstand me, I wasn't framing you with any hostility, and you are incorrect for assuming my beliefs are what I have said.

While I have extensively researched Buddhism (mostly pre-Theravada and Vajrayana), I am by no means an expert, and I am not a Buddhist either.

Why would I hate on you for no apparent reason?

In complete honesty, the majority of what you have said about Scientology sounds pseudoscientific, and I am further convinced by the fact that you mentioned Ray Peat, who is a quack.

So, I am extremely curious as to whether Scientology is effective. Zero sarcasm, I am dead serious because you could be right, and you are gaining psychic abilities right now, and if so, I will literally devote my waking hours to immersing myself in it and heed your words.

(this sounds narcy but I swear it is not)

0 0

I am simply me
I wouldn't call him a quack he may be wrong about a lot but he had a lot of quality & original takes. Many things he preached- like Milk has all the essential vitamins -were literally water is wet.
True, but I have seen multiple people fuck up their bodies after following the peat diet, so while he may have provided valuable insights, he has given dangerous advice.

.Why would I hate on you for no apparent reason?

In complete honesty, the majority of what you have said about Scientology sounds pseudoscientific, and I am further convinced by the fact that you mentioned Ray Peat, who is a quack.
GTFO and back to reddit, insectotroon

• LOL
Reactions: 0 0
Rookie
What are the virtues and sins in scientology
Single word virtues and sins only

Please be forthcoming like if sadism is a virtue, do tell.

What are the virtues and sins in scientology
Single word virtues and sins only

Please be forthcoming like if sadism is a virtue, do tell.
In scientology virtues and sins are hypnotic programming that you want to remove.

if you have a near-death experience or take DMT, you will often have what's called a "life review". You go over all your sins in a courtroom-like enviroment. Judgement day in christianity. You get this more in the placebo group than people who actually take DMT. Implies its a deep part inherent to the mind.

Scientology takes the position that this is basically a traumatic flashback to a point many lifetimes ago when you were brought into a torture chamber and hypnotized. Sins and Virtues being arbitrary the same way your parent could beat you into not putting your elbows on the table and getting triggered when someone else does.

Before earth, in more enslaved civilizations, a grave sin would be to slack on the job for an afternoon. A mortal sin would be to call off work.

the goal then, is (total) freedom. Similar to Nietzschean or Satanist philosophy.

this is high level material, iirc you've been to one of the CoS orgs (not my denomination). They probably would cite a book they sell called A New Slant on Life which is a self-help book and not religious doctrine

Rookie
In scientology virtues and sins are hypnotic programming that you want to remove.

if you have a near-death experience or take DMT, you will often have what's called a "life review". You go over all your sins in a courtroom-like enviroment. Judgement day in christianity. You get this more in the placebo group than people who actually take DMT. Implies its a deep part inherent to the mind.

Scientology takes the position that this is basically a traumatic flashback to a point many lifetimes ago when you were brought into a torture chamber and hypnotized. Sins and Virtues being arbitrary the same way your parent could beat you into not putting your elbows on the table and getting triggered when someone else does.

Before earth, in more enslaved civilizations, a grave sin would be to slack on the job for an afternoon. A mortal sin would be to call off work.

the goal then, is (total) freedom. Similar to Nietzschean or Satanist philosophy.

this is high level material, iirc you've been to one of the CoS orgs (not my denomination). They probably would cite a book they sell called A New Slant on Life which is a self-help book and not religious doctrine
Yeah i thought that would be something like a standard Scientology answer

You arent really seeing between the lines of what im saying

So if freedom is the goal then fickleness is a virtue

Yeah i thought that would be something like a standard Scientology answer

You arent really seeing between the lines of what im saying
you should ask clear questions instead of ones where you have to "see between the lines of what i'm saying"

scientology offers a course that teaches communication skills.
So if freedom is the goal then fickleness is a virtue
no. lol?

Rookie
you should ask clear questions instead of ones where you have to "see between the lines of what i'm saying"

scientology offers a course that teaches communication skills.

no. lol?
Sometimes i just expect people to be on the same wavelength or superhigh IQ because im inclined towards low effort.

Rookie
I asked chat gpt

Virtues

1. Zealous - Scientology promotes a strong sense of commitment and devotion, with members expected to uphold its teachings and practices.
  2. Diligent - The religion emphasizes self-improvement and rigorous training through its courses, reflecting the value of hard work.
  3. Gregarious - Encouraging social engagement and recruiting, Scientology often pushes its followers to build connections and draw others into its fold.
  4. Ambitious - Advancement through "The Bridge to Total Freedom" implies a drive to better oneself and rise through the ranks, reflecting a focus on ambition.

Sins

1. Skeptical - Questioning or challenging the church’s doctrines could be seen as heretical, akin to how disbelievers are often ostracized.
  2. Lazy - A failure to commit to personal improvement or spiritual progression might be frowned upon, given the rigorous nature of its courses.
  3. Honest - In contrast to the value placed on discretion and secrecy, being overly truthful might be discouraged, especially regarding internal matters.
  4. Humble - Given the hierarchical nature of the organization and its focus on status, humility might be seen as a weakness rather than a virtue.

Activity
So far there's no one here