ZZEBRA813 NEET Wojak Joined Feb 24, 2024 Messages 3,641 May 31, 2026 Thread Author #1 Spend a week in jail with either @gripmaxing or @CPT馬冠宇 who would try to rape you first?
porco-dddio Captain Klinklang Joined May 19, 2026 Messages 1,732 May 31, 2026 #2 I go with gripmax, no offense for the other person. I also like mr.ctp but i think i have to school him on conspiracy theories and he would resist them over and over. Instead with gripmax I can have my ways, and I can do whatever I want. So I pick the grimpmax option. Both options are good anyway.
I go with gripmax, no offense for the other person. I also like mr.ctp but i think i have to school him on conspiracy theories and he would resist them over and over. Instead with gripmax I can have my ways, and I can do whatever I want. So I pick the grimpmax option. Both options are good anyway.