Which layout option do you want to use?
Which theme color do you want to use? Select from here.
Disturbed1 kind simped for haruhi harder tbhMay 13 2023
View attachment 67
IGiveup: Hey haruhi what do you think of Disturbed1??
View attachment 68
Haruhi: What’s not to think?? usually I say *I’m a cute cat and you are not* but in this case He’s actually cute so I feel conflicted.
Do you have the vocaroo that groomedwengts nonce sent him?Disturbed1 kind simped for haruhi harder tbh
It was haruhi the responsible for the frightfulcel ban.May 19 2023
View attachment 72
IGiveUp: Hey Kitten, How you liking the forum so far?
View attachment 73
Disturbed1: Its Great but there is one thing that bothers me.
View attachment 74
IGiveUp: O Whats that kitten?
View attachment 75
Disturbed1: Its fucking frightfulcel, He's so annoying, I hate him and I want him gone! Im Tired of his glowie shit!
He dosen't, He's just a Character for my story@ZZebra786 why Igiveup lives rent free on your mind, anyway?