Incels.is promoting suicide

Living Happily
Sad and weak low T scum always look for the way without pain or hardship

Twilight the twilight saga

An abstract
They tries so hard to be intimidating but in the end they just wanna check out without committing any mass murder

The saddest truth :(:
Sorry buddy not everyone can handle being non nt and missing out on life its over for insane mentalcels like me
Im autistic and i don’t care anymore because I know my life is shit and I know normies are dumb controlled npcs who have limited brain capacitys of emotional intelligence

I understand if its different for you cause women may be attractive where you live yeah okay.

They aren’t where im at which is why i don’t care and also because as I’ve gotten older i understand that relationships are cucked and don’t work in the modern age anymore which is why your main priority is to chase money instead

Im autistic and i don’t care anymore because I know my life is shit and I know normies are dumb controlled npcs who have limited brain capacitys of emotional intelligence

I understand if its different for you cause women may be attractive where you live yeah okay.

They aren’t where im at which is why i don’t care and also because as I’ve gotten older i understand that relationships are cucked and don’t work in the modern age anymore which is why your main priority is to chase money instead
Its not even about relationships anymore i just hate my non nt brain its the reason why i lost all friends and why ive been rejected by girls its over if ur non nt id rather be a nt sub5 than what i am rn

Its not even about relationships anymore i just hate my non nt brain its the reason why i lost all friends and why ive been rejected by girls its over if ur non nt id rather be a nt sub5 than what i am rn
Anyone who takes the NTpill is high iq so your right. When your non nt it cancels out face even (look at that gabe kid on tik tok, and autistic james)
And height is obviously irrelevant if you aren’t a literal dwarf.

Dude I’ve lost loads of friends too and after awhile you just accept it. I’ve been chronically lonely since i was 15 and i have a purpose still which is why im still here.

If you’re new to the whitepill this mindset change will take time to adjust you won’t always be happy but you won’t be as depressed as someone who is caught in the blackpill

:(:

I’ve been chronically lonely since i was 15
Yep same at 15 is when i lost everyone well at least i had some fake "friends" in hs but now im all alone it sucks dude cuz not only it will mess u up mentally but make u more lonely and depressed and girls wont like u either every girl ive talked with on snap has blocked me cuz they thought i was a weirdo cuz lack of friends no one will love or respect u when ur a friendless non nt guy its truly over brother

Yep same at 15 is when i lost everyone well at least i had some fake "friends" in hs but now im all alone it sucks dude cuz not only it will mess u up mentally but make u more lonely and depressed and girls wont like u either every girl ive talked with on snap has blocked me cuz they thought i was a weirdo cuz lack of friends no one will love or respect u when ur a friendless non nt guy its truly over brother
It’s not over
But it hasn’t begun yet.

n9wiff @n9wiff SergeantAutist @SergeantAutist you guys are higher iq than me so give my bhai in allah some hope

Activity
So far there's no one here