Living Happily
Mirin, I ascended and still hate myself and am suicidal, what would you say improved the quality of your life the most besides religion?
Diet.
Before I used to eat very rarely. Once a day, probably chips and juice. Drank zero water.

Since adopting a carnivore diet, Ive been happy. A typical day starts with Liver or any organ and 3-5 Eggs/Milk for drink. Lunch is light, probably any kind of Fish I can get my hands on with Organs. Then end the day with Steak (Sirloin typically) and Blood. Nourishment is the key.

Diet.
Before I used to eat very rarely. Once a day, probably chips and juice. Drank zero water.

Since adopting a carnivore diet, Ive been happy. A typical day starts with Liver or any organ and 3-5 Eggs/Milk for drink. Lunch is light, probably any kind of Fish I can get my hands on with Organs. Then end the day with Steak (Sirloin typically) and Blood. Nourishment is the key.
Certain diets can make autism worse

Loser
Staff member
Diet.

I don't believe in a purely carnivore diet, but I consume lots of raw dairy, cooked organ meat, eggs, clean carbs and some fruit.

Activity
So far there's no one here