D Deleted member 52 Guest Jan 26, 2025 Thread Author #2 I feel like molesting brad pitt and young dicaprio
Postman Forum Regular Joined Mar 2, 2024 Messages 280 Jan 26, 2025 #3 The labels are a psy op. This is what I realize Bisexual/gay/etc aren't real concepts. Less so than incel which is almost impossible to define My frame of reference is my mom I woild be grossed out at the idea of sex with her, a huge betrayal But I see no issue with us cuddling in the same bed, using her chest as pillow etc You incels wouldnt know, but a chest-heavy woman is a better pillow than ones in the hotel. Comfort wise You can be repulsed by one thing but not the other
The labels are a psy op. This is what I realize Bisexual/gay/etc aren't real concepts. Less so than incel which is almost impossible to define My frame of reference is my mom I woild be grossed out at the idea of sex with her, a huge betrayal But I see no issue with us cuddling in the same bed, using her chest as pillow etc You incels wouldnt know, but a chest-heavy woman is a better pillow than ones in the hotel. Comfort wise You can be repulsed by one thing but not the other