- Joined
- Jul 15, 2025
- Messages
- 12
- Thread Author
- #1
No one seems to post here regurarly.
Which layout option do you want to use?
Which theme color do you want to use? Select from here.
There was a lot of activity last year, but a lot of people left due to forum dynamics change or getting banned. Some high quality members stopped engaging, since the crowd post neet stuff. I just dont post anymore due to IRL focus.No one seems to post here regurarly.
Metrics the past few months have been outperforming the first half of 2025There was a lot of activity last year, but a lot of people left due to forum dynamics change or getting banned. Some high quality members stopped engaging, since the crowd post neet stuff. I just dont post anymore due to IRL focus.
If you really care about metrics then making a discord and expanding into good topics help a bit.Metrics the past few months have been outperforming the first half of 2025
If you really care about metrics then making a discord and expanding into good topics help a bit.
Shout out to@incelkingkong
@GGWP J @JayJaySattva
@Ultimate Subhuman
@The Patriarchy
@cosmicx16
@Loner
@newsincerity oldest real niggas on the forum
It is, people are lazysurely that is enough in regards to topic discussion.
Plus discord servers usually become inactiveWhy make a Discord when it would just split the activity here? If I wanted to make a Discord server I wouldn't have created this forum in the first place lol. We have like 8 boards including one for debates, surely that is enough in regards to topic discussion.
I personally like to dip my balls on all the threads it keeps it fresh, like pouring menthol on the scrotum.No one seems to post here regurarly.