- Joined
- Feb 29, 2024
- Messages
- 1,007
- Thread Author
- #1
It’s over
Which layout option do you want to use?
Which theme color do you want to use? Select from here.
Lifefuel if trueLife begins at 40, so long as your health isn't wrecked by drugs and surgeries.
Trans health is wrecked by drugs and surgeries.Lifefuel if true
Unpopular opinion but I agree with you I think life really begins when you're middle-aged because then you get the experience that you don't have when you're young adult and you're still young enough that you can do stuff because you're not old.Life begins at 40, so long as your health isn't wrecked by drugs and surgeries.
The traumas from childhood are behind you, the anxieties that bothered you in your 20s are mostly gone, you've spent your 30s working and building up some savings and investments and are financially secure. You don't care about the various social and status games any more, that all falls away. You're comfortable in your own shoes and being on your own. You know a little about how the world works. You're free to discover what else the world has to offer you may have been missing out on and pursue your interests without criticism.Unpopular opinion but I agree with you I think life really begins when you're middle-aged because then you get the experience that you don't have when you're young adult and you're still young enough that you can do stuff because you're not old.
Honestly that is true only for twinks, women, and troons. Spot of bad luck for you I guess good chap.It’s over