Which layout option do you want to use?
Which theme color do you want to use? Select from here.
When did you start investing?I have 3K more then I had 5 months ago![]()
3 years ago I think I don’t remember exactly when.When did you start investing?
Interesting, what's the experience like so far and back then?3 years ago I think I don’t remember exactly when.
Pretty easy they do most of the workInteresting, what's the experience like so far and back then?
Do tell, how do you usually go on about the matter of starting?Pretty easy they do most of the work
I'm not allowed to because neetbux doesn't allow high income from investing stocks or ETFs or crypto..Do tell, how do you usually go on about the matter of starting?
I see, your on disability and how much do they give you?I'm not allowed to because neetbux doesn't allow high income from investing stocks or ETFs or crypto..
They see that as assets you have to report so if you make 100k from investments you lose your DSP (disability income)
1200 bucks every 2 weeksI see, your on disability and how much do they give you?
I don’t remember exactly when.
Nice1200 bucks every 2 weeks