Which layout option do you want to use?
Which theme color do you want to use? Select from here.
elysianfields.se
I didnt even know that the site was off-line. The site is so fucking dead, that I prefer lurking in agora road@Kevin_Logan will be ecstatic
I noticed that Khastlefag is not a admin anymore. The new admin stated that the site is now 100% free speech, so let put this on the test. Ask him to unban my account (tedposter)For those who were wondering where it went
I noticed that Khastlefag is not a admin anymore. The new admin stated that the site is now 100% free speech, so let put this on the test. Ask him to unban my account (tedposter)
Hah, that was just I thougthI noticed that Khastlefag is not a admin anymore. The new admin stated that the site is now 100% free speech, so let put this on the test. Ask him to unban my account (tedposter)