GripMaxxing Queen ♛ Limited Heart Joined Feb 29, 2024 Messages 1,007 May 25, 2026 Thread Author #1 It’s like I have magical powers, it really is magic, I can tell the FUTURE!
porco-dddio Captain Klinklang Joined May 19, 2026 Messages 1,732 May 25, 2026 #3 its good that you have faith in yourself it means youre doing OK afterall.
BlackCommander Neetchan is my nigga desu - Lurkercel Rockstar Joined Feb 12, 2026 Messages 144 May 26, 2026 #4 Will I ever win the lottery? If so, when and which store must I enter, as well as the exact position on the winning ticket
Will I ever win the lottery? If so, when and which store must I enter, as well as the exact position on the winning ticket
Arnold Schwarzwald We are not the same. Champion Joined Jan 30, 2026 Messages 4,880 May 26, 2026 #5 Is that how you keep avoiding aids and monkey pox?