Layout Options

Which layout option do you want to use?

Color Schemes

Which theme color do you want to use? Select from here.

My name is [Personality Haver], Ask me anything!

What was the best place you visited? What’s your favorite memory from there?

What’s your favorite holiday?

What’s a sad moment in your childhood/teenage years?

Did you have any aspirations?
 
What was the best place you visited? What’s your favorite memory from there?

What’s your favorite holiday?

What’s a sad moment in your childhood/teenage years?

Did you have any aspirations?
I have visited many places but I recently went to Budapest and it was very cool. The Fisherman’s Wharf mogs. It looks like fairy chimneys, straight out of a fairytale

Halloween like my bobopie @PointOfNoReturn

I guess a sad moment is when my pets died. I had a bird (golden canary), then two hamsters (one winter white and one Syrian/teddy bear). Animals are much better than people

My aspirations are to leave the soul trap and escape this prison planet. Apparently, I was on a journey of enlightenment in my past life, so hopefully I get enlightened in this life. I don’t want to reincarnate and come back to this evil, slave world. I deserve bigger and better things. Wbu?
 
Activity
So far there's no one here
Top