Layout Options

Which layout option do you want to use?

Color Schemes

Which theme color do you want to use? Select from here.

Now that I'm circumcised I only masturbate the shaft not the head

The foreskin protects the glans/head of penis so that it remains more sensitive, and protects it from injuries. We are doing a disservice by removing it. Rubbing the glans on fabric is painful, and the skin on the glans thickens, reducing its sensitivity.
Why would someone want to have a less sensitive glans? Maybe they want to stick it where it does not belong? I’m just saying.
 
The foreskin protects the glans/head of penis so that it remains more sensitive, and protects it from injuries. We are doing a disservice by removing it. Rubbing the glans on fabric is painful, and the skin on the glans thickens, reducing its sensitivity.
Why would someone want to have a less sensitive glans? Maybe they want to stick it where it does not belong? I’m just saying.
It looks better like In porn
Plus my foreskin was getting smegma and wrinkly from over fapping so I would sometimes get turned away from whores during the health check
 
1763913620482
 
The foreskin protects the glans/head of penis so that it remains more sensitive, and protects it from injuries. We are doing a disservice by removing it. Rubbing the glans on fabric is painful, and the skin on the glans thickens, reducing its sensitivity.
Why would someone want to have a less sensitive glans? Maybe they want to stick it where it does not belong? I’m just saying.
There’s men doing foreskin restoration surgeries.. it’s not joke
 
The foreskin protects the glans/head of penis so that it remains more sensitive, and protects it from injuries. We are doing a disservice by removing it. Rubbing the glans on fabric is painful, and the skin on the glans thickens, reducing its sensitivity.
Why would someone want to have a less sensitive glans? Maybe they want to stick it where it does not belong? I’m just saying.
What if you have phimosis
 
The foreskin protects the glans/head of penis so that it remains more sensitive, and protects it from injuries. We are doing a disservice by removing it. Rubbing the glans on fabric is painful, and the skin on the glans thickens, reducing its sensitivity.
Why would someone want to have a less sensitive glans? Maybe they want to stick it where it does not belong? I’m just saying.
he's gonna rope soon
? Does you penis look like a Dialator? No Penis is a Perfect Cylinder. Maybe if you have Tier 3 Phimosis
and you can't keep this guy away from a penis thread
 
it looks way better
Not only that, but the tip will obviously be more sensitive (like when you were a baby/kid, it wasn't even separated from the skin). The jews will still want you to cut it. And by the way I know the exact reason why. Here.

 
Activity
So far there's no one here
Top